• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Johto Elite (without David)

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    First thing that came to mind was that it was too dark. Got the original layout still in mind but now that I know you can switch between the two it's all good. Dont think grey is the best color for primary color. For the ones that change their text color on here might be hard to read now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    It'll take me a while to get used to but other than that it looks great

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
    Heheh, when I typed in PC's url a few mins ago to check on stuff, I thought I'd typed it wrong when I saw this!! (don't ask why, I don't know why, honestly, I don't know why it came up for me without having to change any settings)

Good stuff!! It'll take a while to get used to but it's good!

shot571

Mine wont let me change. It shows it but as soon as i click on a thread it goes. Also it is set as the defaukt in Usercp. I am using firefox. Any ideas?

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Maybe you could change the Forum status indicators? Like the forum with a new post with a colored Pokéball and ones without new replies, you can let that grey one. But grey and white don't really match so good. Hard to distinguish... Oh and also maybe new online, offline, invisble indicators? The default vB ones don't fit to thise awsome work =D

But other than that, it's an amazing style ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Someone should make a balck and white theme with the starters and zoura and zoroark!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Looks good, a little too dark.
    I was using the beta version of this before. Nice work (b'.')b

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Only thing I dislike about it is, that the gif in my signature has a white background visible, and its not on all the other themes. Other than that, I really like it, but im not using it because of that. THE CHOICES!!!!!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'm a bit late posting but meh. I love it! I've always preferred the darker themes as I find them easier on the eyes, rather than being blinded by huge swathes of bright white and yellow. The only niggle I do have is when people change their text colour to say, blue or purple, it gets quite hard to read.

Back