• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Johto Elite (without David)

Psydragon

Elder Trainer
Years
  • I love it. Looks alot like the theme from my old forum, and a few others I used to mod. Dark themes are our friends. Might have to pull up my old tyranitar avatar from my proboards days. It would look nice with it. As far as the alternate text color issues go, I don't have any. I bought a hi-def laptop with my tax returns, and it displays this theme perfectly. It better for 800-some dollars. :P

Esmas

General
    Years
  • It's a great theme. I love the graphics and colours, but the wide layout is strange to me and hard to look at, which makes me not want to use this style exactly. Don't get me wrong, but I just dislike the width. Would it be possible to make the theme more narrow in the Reduced mode, or include an option somewhere?

Back