• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

lonesome

Once more unto the breach...
    Years
    Hello, my name is Dante, I'm not sure what else to say other than I like RPG's. My favorite pokemon game is emerald and my favorite pokemon is mudkip.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    Hello, my name is Dante, I'm not sure what else to say other than I like RPG's. My favorite pokemon game is emerald and my favorite pokemon is mudkip.

I heard you like Mudkipz :P haha I'm sure you've heard that before :P. Welcome! I love RPG's as well, which ones do you play? I love Final Fantasy, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, etc... games and so much more :).

This is a really fun place and I know that you will make great friends, I already have and I only joined four days ago!

You can send me a friend request if you like :P I like meeting new people.

lonesome

Once more unto the breach...
    Years
    I heard you like Mudkipz :P haha I'm sure you've heard that before :P. Welcome! I love RPG's as well, which ones do you play? I love Final Fantasy, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, etc... games and so much more :).

This is a really fun place and I know that you will make great friends, I already have and I only joined four days ago!

You can send me a friend request if you like :P I like meeting new people.

Haha, yea, I remember hearing that

Final Fantasy is one of my favorites, haven't really played Kingdom Hearts though. I'll send a friend request ASAP. Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Last edited:
    Eeeeemerald! <3 You have great taste because it's my favorite Pokemon game too. I see a lot of Hoenn fans here on PokeCommunity, oddly enough since it's usually considered the "odd region out", so you'll fit in well. We have a board for all things third generation-related called Advance Generation Gaming so be sure to look around sometime, yeah? And a Mudkip fan nonetheless - he's really adorable, though admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of his evolutions. Welcome to the forum!

Hm, RPGs tend to be my favorite gaming genre so it's cool that you're into 'em as well. Checked out the Video Games board yet? You can discuss RPGs there among other games like MMOs as well as tell us what you're currently playing. Another popular aspect of that area is being able to share your Let's Plays and other gaming footage so it's certainly something I'd recommend to all gaming fans. You've never played Kingdom Hearts?! I heard that series was amaaazing and very worth playing! One of these days I hope to get a Wii to finally be able to try them, ugh. There's a new Kingdom Hearts game in the works.. though it won't be ready for a few years since development only recently started. Why not catch up with the series in the time you have until the next one comes out? :D;

Have you been settling into the forum well so far? I certainly hope so; if there's any way we can help, just let us moderators know whenever as we're always thrilled to help out a passing new member. I'm always up for being your friend whenever so friend request me if you're interested and we can get chatting. We might just have more in common than we realize, hehe. And the more friends the merrier! :) See you around!

Years
    Hi, lonesome! Welcome to PC!

RPGs are one of my favorite game genres too! Final Fantasy is an amazing series, isn't it? I personally think FFVII is the best in the series, not to mention one of the best games of all time.
    Also, Mudkip is just pure awesome. Enough said. ;) Emerald is a great game! Hoenn gets a lot less respect than it deserves.
    Anyway, feel free to message me or a mod for anything!
    See ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey Dante! Welcome to Pokecommunity!

I absolutely love Emerald and it's by far probably my favorite game with Black and White 2 following after that. It was my first steps into Hoenn and I have to say it's was the best way to be introduced to the region cause the story was so expansive , especially the post-game. I was sad when I lost my first copy. :( But I was able to get a new copy years later, which I also lost, but thank goodness I found it recently! I've been playing my second copy a lot lately trying to get my team in shape for the Elite Four. Hoenn was such a beautiful region which I love, so it's good to talk with more people who love gen III as much as I do. I like Mudkip too, really cute. Although my favorite Pokemon and Hoenn starter is Treecko, I do love Mudkip alot too. The Advanced Generation section will be perfect for you so I hope you enjoy it there!

RPGs are something I can dig as well. They're one of the few genres of video games that I really enjoy. I mainly do MMOs though such as Maplestory, which is one of my favorites. I play more online/PC based RPGs though, haven't tried any console ones such as Kingdom Hearts. I heard KH is a good series though, wouldn't mind picking them up though. Definitely might try to catch up with the series until Kingdom Heart III comes out. I need too play more RPGs in general haha! If you haven't already , check out the video games section and go nuts talking about your favorite video games.

I hope you're making new friends an meeting new people already. I'm up for new people to chat too so feel free to message me anytime. Have fun here and if you're ever lost remember you can contact a moderator. They're nice and will be willing to help. See ya around sometime! Enjoy your stay!

Back