• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Hello, I am known around the internet as arucker. I have been a pokemon fan around the time d/p came out, so I've been around the scene for awhile to put it lightly. I enjoy many things, but I specifically love challenges such as nuzlocke, soul link, wedlocke, etc. I also enjoy playing those multiple rom hacks and fangames out there. I'd love some recommendations and to just chill and chat.

Years
  • Challenges are awesome! I'd like to play one again soon too. Did a monotype run in the last year but my save file corrupted so I couldn't finish it ;_; Welcome arucker!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm late, but welcome!

D/P is a very good gen to start with, those games were so much fun! I haven't played them in a while myself, I miss them. :(

You're definitely in the right place to find fangames, but I'm betting you know that since it looks like you've been around here to at least browse, hahah.

Have fun!

Back