• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Introduction

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello Pokefans,

I'm new to the forum, you can call me B or BDUB for short.

I've been playing Pokemon since generation 1, Pokemon Red, to be exact.

Didn't really have a single favorite Pokemon to begin with for the first three generations. It always changed between a few like; Charizard, Raichu (What!? Pikachu evolves!?), Gyarados, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Steelix, Scizor. It was narrowed down a bit in generation 3 with Blaziken, Metagross, Latios and Rayquaza, could never really choose between them. However, for me, generation 4 changed everything.

Garchomp! My single favorite Pokemon, only took four generations. And as you've probably figured, my favorite type is dragon.

My favorite games to date, ORAS. I had a big soft spot for generation 3, especially Emerald. The water didn't bother me, lol.

I'm here to trade, discuss and share my love of Pokemon, glad to be a part of the community!

Years
    Hello & welcome to the forums BDUB =)

Hello Pokefans,

Didn't really have a single favorite Pokemon to begin with for the first three generations. It always changed between a few like; Charizard, Raichu (What!? Pikachu evolves!?), Gyarados, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Steelix, Scizor. It was narrowed down a bit in generation 3 with Blaziken, Metagross, Latios and Rayquaza, could never really choose between them. However, for me, generation 4 changed everything.

Garchomp! My single favorite Pokemon, only took four generations. And as you've probably figured, my favorite type is dragon.

My favorite games to date, ORAS. I had a big soft spot for generation 3, especially Emerald. The water didn't bother me, lol.

I'm here to trade, discuss and share my love of Pokemon, glad to be a part of the community!

Dragon is definitely a great type =3
    For me it's my second favorite type, but that's still high up =3

I'm actually going through AS atm, decided I want all 4 Deoxys forms in my Pokemon Home, so gonna need to run through this twice to get the remaining 2 xD
    ORAS are good games though. I loved Soaring in the Sky and riding on Rayquaza's back into space to fight Deoxys was just epic ^.^

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    henlo B! welcome to the forums! thanks for all the info! i'm sure you'll love our community :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Pokefans,

Hello B :3 Welcome to PokéCommunity! Oooh an OG fan, that's nice. I started with Yellow version because I couldn't get my hands on a gameboy early enough. And I know the feeling of not being able to settle on a favorite pokémon, haha. There's just too many awesome ones. But cool that you found yours at long last! Gen 4 was overall awesome imo :3 Garchomp has a good typing also imo. And yaaaa Hoenn love <33 Ruby might be my most played game to this date tbh.

Hope you will get some friends and get into nice discussions! Have fun :3

Back