• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • The strange demons chased after her. She couldnt tell what they were, but there was no way they were gonna get her shard.

Saphira pressed on, weakening with every movement. They would eventualy catch up...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Why should I, monk?" she said. "It is put to more use in the hands of a demon".
    Miroku stared as she put the shikon shard in her pocket.
    "Please, I wouldn't want to do harm to a beautiful lady like yourself." he said tersely, grasping his staff tightly.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • OCC- Sure, DM99, you can be Inuyasha. ^^

IC- "Ha..." Sachi began. "You flatter me, monk. Although, you better keep on moving. I wouldn't want to have to hurt you".
    After saying this, Sachi drew her Kusarigama.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Please, I wouldn't want to do harm to a beautiful lady like yourself."
    Kagome quickly jumped off the tree she was in, relieved that Miroku was near her. She wanted to intervene on the fight a while ago, but she thought it better if she didn't. Especially since she had another of her headaches.

"Miroku!" Kagome called as she ran towards him. Her eyes then fell to the youkai, the youkai whom held a Shikon shard.

Ah! Maybe that's why I just had another headache! Kagome thought, slightly pleased that she finally knew the reason for the headaches.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Miroku!"
    Miroku turned quickly to the source of the sound.
    His eyes widened in surprise and relief, "Kagome-sama?" he said.

Without realizing, he had let his guard down.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Perfect timing... Sachi thought, realising that there was no need for her Kusarigama. Within moments, Sachi was in the air, her hands covered with deadly flames.
    "Inferno Claw!" the demoness yelled, and came pouncing down on the monk and the strange looking girl, missing them by an inch...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kagome gasped as the youkai attacked them, and, by instinct, she grabbed her arrow and aimed at the female youkai. "Hama no ya [Purifying Arrow; just in case anyone doesn't know]" She exclaimed as she hesitantly released the arrow. The arrow landed right beside the foot of the youkai; Kagome couldn't hit her for reasons she could not explain.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku watched as Kagome quickly regained her posture and aimed an arrow at the female youkai.

It didn't pierce her.

"Kagome-sama, go find Sango and Inuyasha. Leave this to me." he said, his worry incresing by each second.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • "You wanna play rough, eh? Fine by me..." Sachi declared, narrowing her eyes slightly. Her eyes slowly began to turn blood red, and within moments she was a full demon. The demoness howled, ready to attack.
    This will be a piece of cake... Sachi thought, growling at the young monk before her. Sachi's brown fur blew in the wind. She sensed other demons nearby. She looked down to the ground, and there she saw the shard of the Shikon Jewel. Sachi quickly bent down, and picked it up with her mouth. There it rested on her tongue. Sachi did not dare swallow it...yet.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • OCC- ^ Heh....>.> Chloe, in your post, who are you talking to? And where are you? Try to be more descriptive. ^^; Thanks...

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • ooc: ok we'll just say that Hajihuko was killed by the hundreds of demons for some reason.
    ic: So Inuyasha makes his way over to the well only to find Sango still waithing for Kagome. " God where is she. She said she'd be here by now. Hey, have you seen Mairoku???"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku gripped his staff tightly and charged.
    If she swallows the shard, all will be lost! he thought frantically.
    As he fought, he wondered why he didn?t just open his kazenaa and get it over with. But there was something about her? something that told him that he shouldn?t do that.

?Give.. Up? Already?? he asked, panting.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Kagome shook her head at Miroku's request; she couldn't possible leave Miroku with a powerful-looking youkai. She backed away a few steps and watched the two battle. Oh, why couldn't she hit the youkai? She can't be any different than the others.

"Hang on, Miroku!" Kagome exclaimed worriedly, her eyes fixed on the girl, seeing the shikon shard, and at Miroku.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • OCC- Sorry for not posting lately! ^^;

IC- Sachi stomped the ground with her giant paw, and growled furiously at the humans before her. She wouldnt give up; especially if it meant losing to a monk. But she was getting weaker, she needed to get to that hot spring, and quickly. Sachi charged at the monk, attempting to maybe knock her down...

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • ooc:srry for the very long no post streak. I had a Hockey Tournament this weekend.

ic:"Well better be on my way." I wonder if Kagome is already here or not. So Inuyasha starts into the village to look for Kagome.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku dodged the youkai?s vicious assaults, but he didn?t escape without a bruise.
    "Hang on, Miroku!" he heard Kagome exclaim worriedly.
    He observed the youkai with a critical eye, she was getting weaker, he could tell by the way she stumbled, and attacked weakly.
    Either to talk her into giving up the shard or finish her off. he thought carefully.
    ?Look,? he started cautiously. ?just give us the shikon shard, and we?ll leave. But,? he continued, ?If you don?t, I have no choice but to finish you off.? he finished, raising his right hand in a warning gesture.
    ((OOC: I hope that you won?t find it strange that Miroku observed Sachi?s drain of strength, because he is a very observant person after all. ;D))

-Riyuko-

Years
  • OCC- Couldnt agree more. XD

IC- Sachi paused for a moment, and dropped the shard onto the ground. It was decided, she could fight any longer, or she would surely wouldn't make it to the hot spring alive. Sachi spit the jewel shard out of her mouth, and slowly transformed back into her normal form. She didnt say a word, for she was to shocked to say anything. Why did she do this? She knew one thing for sure, and that was that this monk was serious. She sensed danger coming from his hand.
    "Very well, monk..." Sachi said. "I had no use for it anyway..."
    Sachi turned to go, but didnt make it very far. After one step, Sachi felt her energy being drained. She fell to the ground unconcious...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back