• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
Years
  • Okay then, I shall RP as all THE OTHER CHARACTERS, We have waited long enough!!

Inuyasha: JBCBlank
    Kagome: Mort_Rainey
    Sango: Undine_Shade
    Miroku: Kratos
    Hojo: Myrrh
    Shippo: Rina
    Koga: Atem: The Lost Pharoah
    Sesshomaru: Rowen_Cross
    Kikyo: Chibi-Chan
    Naraku: N/A
    Kagura: N/A
    Kanna: N/A
    Prince Kuro: N/A
    Rin: Cherri
    Jaken: N/A

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Who's gonna start...? will you, or she..?

I know I will... I am inuyasha after all... *smiles*

IC: InuYasha runs across the field scooping up a batch of flowers, "This looks nice." he says as he stops to look at them, they were mainly daisy's but they did look nice, "Kagnome will love them." he smiles.

Inuyasha sniffes them and feels a sudden sharp pain on the tip of his sensitive nose, "Aye!" he cries dropping the flowers and grabing his nose, a small hunny bee buzzes away from him. "Maldicion!" he curses.

He didn't notice Kagnome coming towards him as he picked up the scattered flowers.

OOC: if you want to know the translation for Maldicion, then put it in the google translater, I'm not going to soil myself to tell you...

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "InuYasha! Where have you been?! You were supposed to meet me at the well!" Kagome walked towards the long haired half-demon, anime vein pulsing. "Well?! Tell me InuYasha!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • InuYasha looks at her, the sting on his nose glowing red, "Well excuse me!" he yells, "I forgot alright!" he turns away from hir rubbing his nose.

He lets the flowers fall to the ground, she wouldn't care for them now...he thinks to himself. he taps the bee sting, "Aye!" he squeaks.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She blinks falling silent t noticing him drop some flowers. What could he possibly want those for..... Kagome shakes her head, going over to see his nose. "Let me see....a bee got you....well did you provoke it?"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Well I'm trying to be helpful!" She snorted, turning on her heel. "I had also wanted to ask about those flowers but they're probably for HER..." InuYasha probably knew whom Kagome was talking about. Kikiyo was Inuyasha's first love. Kagome had feelings for Inuyasha, but felt ignored...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • InuYasha looks down at the flowers, "they weren't for Kikiyo!" he yells to her, "they were for you..." he says this under his breath hoping that she couldn't hear him.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "MALDICION!!" he curses trieing to stand up. "QUE TIPO DE MUJER ERES!!!" he yells, he enjoyed yelling at her in spanish becouse she couldn't understand him compleatly. "Why'd you do that!?"

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "YOU LOVE HER JUST ADMIT IT INUYASHA!" She tried hard to fight back tears, but failed. "You don't know why I am the way I am InuYasha...."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • InuYasha drops to the ground, "I..." he looks at her, "Kagnome...." he turns his head away from her, "I know you do... and..." he closes his eyes keeping the tears in, "I... feel the same way...."

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Excuse me whos left on the list!I"ll write a list of characters I wold like to be!And if their taken tell me whos left on my list!

Kagome
    sango
    Or that girl koga promissed marrige!But #i kagome!!!^^

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
  • koga: looking down from at tree"well mut she got you good this time, hahaha" jumps down from the tree" looks like kagome finaly made up her mind and hates you for good this time hehe" pokes inuyasha in the head and runs away" later mut!!!!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • "Rrrr I'm gonna get you for that Koga!" Inuyasha growls. "Kagnome, lets just go to the well as we agreed and we can forget about all this uglyness..."

OOC: by the way Pink-tiger, Kagnome is already taken, so is Sango... *shrugs* I guess you'll have to pick another...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2005
    I'll be Naraku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back