• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    koga: well thats why or will kagome hurt you if you kill me?" blood drips from side and the jewel turns into a cursed shard" gah...th..at ....naraku, i'll ki..ll him"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "You and me both." Inuyasha says landing next to Miriku. "And ya... she will kill me..." he puts Kouga down and looks at Miriku, "How bad do you think he is?" he asks Miriku before noticing that he was asleep, "Maldicion!" he curses sitting on the floor.

Years
    koga" hehe well look like you and me are the only ones that can talk now, hehe.... where kagome? "turns head and looks for kagome" so why are you acting so differnt to day, you don't usale help me, and you look flustered

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Inuyasha closes his eyes and looks up at the setting sun, "well... Kagnome caught me picking flowers for her and she yelled at me thinking they were for Kykio and I couldn't do more then yell back." he looks at Kouga, "and you didn't make it any better."

he tuches the bee sting on his nose, "she even yelled at me for getting stung..."

Years
    koga: sorry, i was wrong but, next time play it smoother with kagome than flowers" looks at the stars" i really do envy you inuyasha, you have a great girl and friends, but you need to come out more about kagome, do you get what i am saying, mut.

Years
    koga: why didn't you kill or leave me their to die, and kagome was not around, she would have not know about it" looks at inuyasha" you are like a puppy, you fallow kagome and never act like you love her, you act to macho sometimes.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Inuyasha snorts, "maybe i should have..." closes his eyes, "I'm going over here..." he goes to Miroku's other side, "I don't think I want to sit next to you anymore!" turns his head away. "You stink by the way..."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Inuyasha ponders on this, "you know you're right." he goes over to Kouga carfully climbing over Mariku's legs. "I'll do it I'll tell her now!"

He goes to where Kagnome lay sleeping, "Kagnome..." he whispers.

"Inuyasha..." she says in her sleep, "sit..." Inuyasha ends up on the ground.

"Aye!" he complains running back to Kouga on all fours, "I'll tell her tomarow..."

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kagome wakes slowly from her sleep, seeing InuYasha and Koga. "You two stop it!" She gets up, eyebrow twitching.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Inuyasha growls deep in his throught and charges after Kouga, "Lobo de dos caras!" he shouts jumping onto Kouga and holding him down, "How dare you even touch her!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back