• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inv4sions Custom Avatars

W4r p4nda

Go Pokemon!
Years
We disscussed over PM, thank you for letting me use your old account :)
I appreciate it.
Can I get one of a panda. fits the name.

Inv4sion

A weakling I see, what a pity.
Years
Okay will add to your request section.
I am okay with you using my account just don't bother me with it and let everyone know you are using my account so they don't bug you.
YOUR REQUEST:
Spoiler:

Plz give credit BtW

Last edited:

W4r p4nda

Go Pokemon!
Years
Good you didn't add those avatars to my request. Add them to the regular one. I want everyone to enjoy 'em! :D

Inv4sion

Years
Oh sorry I was doing a video :D for making avis. ittll never be on youtube or anywhere though cause teh darn camstudio crashed while saving...again! Twice is too much.

Ill do what you want BtW

Inv4sion

Years
Okay sure thatll work :)
Ill make sure I post some you like. Assuming I know what you like.
Well remember stay tuned and check up every now an then :D

Inv4sion

Years
Okay I'll be waiting for that PM 'kay Vapor?
@noblebeastx: Ill do that avi for you Okay? I need to know. do you want me to just crop it or edit the image and make a custom avi?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Im not a graphics guy and have no idea what you mean...so just try to make it the best you can.

15f6i9t.jpg

just make sure black hair on left,yellow hair on right and the green scarf on right are gone and the background is there instead of those parts.

Inv4sion

Years
Im not a graphics guy and have no idea what you mean...so just try to make it the best you can.

15f6i9t.jpg

just make sure black hair on left,yellow hair on right and the green scarf on right are gone and the background is there instead of those parts.

Your request:
noblebeastx.png

With Edits:
avi-10.png

Last edited:
Back