• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InvictaWave's Humble Trade Shop

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Kay. I'll be watching the event, Fan Favourite Final on right now.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    It was just four that time, right?

EDIT: Sorry for double, thought you posted in between.

Nico-Lee

Simming Pool
    Years
    • SA
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hey I was looking to trade your Keldeo for my TRU Arceus its Level 100 with all the moves required,
    it's a Naive nature.
    hmu if you're intrested.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    The good news is the event is going on until June 21. Just get on an airplane...wait, that costs money...

Years

• New Events added:
    Spoiler:

New Competitive Shinies added:
    Spoiler:

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Hi! Would you be willing to trade the Shiny Latias or Shiny Lucario for a Gamestop Shiny Entei, still lvl 30?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I'm really interested in your competitive shinies : Litwick, Goomy and Poochyena.

Maybe you could take a look in this shop I share with two other friends for things you might like? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329150

I have my own section, but if you take a liking to something in one of the other sections, I can get hold of it for you.

Years
  • I'm really interested in your competitive shinies : Litwick, Goomy and Poochyena.

Maybe you could take a look in this shop I share with two other friends for things you might like? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329150

I have my own section, but if you take a liking to something in one of the other sections, I can get hold of it for you.

Shiny Icy Snow Vivillon Lvl 13; Shiny Phantump Lvl 1; Shiny Meowstic Lv50;

I'm interested in these three if it is okay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I am looking for a shiny gengar, hunter, gastly. I will trade shiny geneset or shiny mew for a it !!! i have more shinys to trade.

Friend code 4871 5265 4405

Back