• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InvictaWave's Humble Trade Shop

Years
  • Alrighty then! :)

If you do want to trade more so I can start to attach them to WTs (I send out Dream Radar Pokémon and other imports from Gen. V, like a dozen Natu earlier today, quite regularly), I can pluck them from the trades and then we can eventually trade more in. That way I can import an Unovan, attach a Berry, and surprise someone. :)

I'm facing the same problem you do xD

I have 16 Pokémon which I can trade freely (Route 2 Pokés xD) with the Berries attached, but I can trade back your Pokés with some more!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm facing the same problem you do xD

I have 16 Pokémon which I can trade freely (Route 2 Pokés xD) with the Berries attached, but I can trade back your Pokés with some more!
    Well, truthfully, you can keep those two I mentioned in particular. I don't want to get lazy by trading in, say, three dozen of them and then thinking, "Bah, no need to grow any!" I want to still work my way towards a stock of them for my part! :)

Years
  • Well, truthfully, you can keep those two I mentioned in particular. I don't want to get lazy by trading in, say, three dozen of them and then thinking, "Bah, no need to grow any!" I want to still work my way towards a stock of them for my part! :)

Just lemme know +- how many you want xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Let's start with six. I have no knowledge of the yield or growing time. We can always add more if necessary, but this will give me an excuse to grow more Berries right now. :)

BTW, do you have Starf or Lansat Berries?

Years
  • Let's start with six. I have no knowledge of the yield or growing time. We can always add more if necessary, but this will give me an excuse to grow more Berries right now. :)

BTW, do you have Starf or Lansat Berries?

I believe I can get them, yes.

I'm cloning Shinx now!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Haha, alrighty then. Is it a good Shinx BTW or a random one? LOL I have a Shinx from WT, but it's Lv.1 so I can't narrow down its IVs yet.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm cloning the Shinx for Neylia, didn't check it's stats yet xD

I have a 6IV shiny one tho in the store :P
    Haha, nice.

I'm watching the Smash Bros. invitational event at E3, so I'm here. Not fully paying attention to anything else ATM, but when you want to trade, let me know. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Could you do me another favor and look at this Rattata I just received? I think it's hacked but I'm new with all this so I'm unsure..

Thanks a bunch for all your help by the way, I really appreciate it

Years
  • Could you do me another favor and look at this Rattata I just received? I think it's hacked but I'm new with all this so I'm unsure..

Thanks a bunch for all your help by the way, I really appreciate it

It's not Kalos born, so I can't really check it for legality (because Pokécheck is not working for X/Y yet) but it's IVs are not great, all the moves are available for that Pokémon, same for Nature. He is for sure legit, there's nothing that proves that he's hacked, at least that I can see.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    It's not Kalos born, so I can't really check it for legality (because Pokécheck is not working for X/Y yet) but it's IVs are not great, all the moves are available for that Pokémon, same for Nature. He is for sure legit, there's nothing that proves that he's hacked, at least that I can see.

That's a relief. I just assumed because of the pentagon thing that's missing but now I realize that's just because it hasn't been caught in X and Y right? It threw me off that there was a lot of speculation with that. Thank you for checking, feel free to clone it for yourself as a reward in case you don't have it yet.

-Neylia

Years
  • That's a relief. I just assumed because of the pentagon thing that's missing but now I realize that's just because it hasn't been caught in X and Y right? It threw me off that there was a lot of speculation with that. Thank you for checking, feel free to clone it for yourself as a reward in case you don't have it yet.

-Neylia

Yeah, the Pentagon means that it was caught/bred in Kalos, just that.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    My code is in my sig. You already added me. :)

Did you want to do multiple trades? I'll send for at least four, five, or six. If we need to trade more, we'll work it out from there. If I like anything in your Pokémon, I will ask if I can keep that one and we'll exclude it from the tradebacks if so. :)

Years
  • My code is in my sig. You already added me. :)

Did you want to do multiple trades? I'll send for at least four, five, or six. If we need to trade more, we'll work it out from there. If I like anything in your Pokémon, I will ask if I can keep that one and we'll exclude it from the tradebacks if so. :)

I'll be trading lvl 3-4 pokemon caught in route 2 for trade purposes xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Ah. In that case, I have all of them. LOL I think two or three of mine were fresh catches. The two are as a thanks for the Berries, and the other is just an extra Eevee I don't need. All but the two I highlighted with DW abilities are from WT. LOL

Years
  • Ah. In that case, I have all of them. LOL I think two or three of mine were fresh catches. The two are as a thanks for the Berries, and the other is just an extra Eevee I don't need. All but the two I highlighted with DW abilities are from WT. LOL

Do you want any of them back or may I keep them?

Anyway, if you need more just say!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Those last two are as thanks for any Berries you get me! :)

That said, if you ever get the Lansat and Starf Berries, I've plucked the Enigma Berries already and can trade those back.

Back