• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ipads for free!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Now that I've gotten your attention...

Hi,
    You may call me 3D or whatever,I'm a long-time lurker and I finally got to join ^_^
    I like to sprite and draw and try not to suck at writing [strike](and fail)[/strike]
    But still,hope I'll like here,
    I pretty much joined because of the Challenge forum so ...

Intelligence

The return
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity (PC)! I hope you'll enjoy everything PC has to offer and not just the Challenge forum. I joined PC just to post on a thread, but now I am creating threads and focusing on posts. So enjoy PC!

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC !
    I love writing too, but I feel I don't find myself writing anymore.
    One my best friends are amazing at drawing.. and yes you'll like here, you'll have a lot of friends :)
    Enjoy.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    And here's me thinking you were a spambot ripe for banning... oh, to take thread titles seriously!

But welcome to PC, even if you aren't going to give me - or anyone else - a free iPad. I'm sure Sydian will appreciate your involvement in the Challenge forum (that place is her baby), but do feel free to check out the rest of this place. Who knows, you might find something you really want to talk about! And if you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames. Have fun!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity (PC)! I hope you'll enjoy everything PC has to offer and not just the Challenge forum. I joined PC just to post on a thread, but now I am creating threads and focusing on posts. So enjoy PC!

Thank you,I meant I mostly joined for the Challenge Forums,but ill try to be active at other parts too ^_^

Hello and welcome to PC !
    I love writing too, but I feel I don't find myself writing anymore.
    One my best friends are amazing at drawing.. and yes you'll like here, you'll have a lot of friends :)
    Enjoy.

Thank you ^_^
    I love drawing,shame I suck.But still ^_~

And here's me thinking you were a spambot ripe for banning... oh, to take thread titles seriously!

But welcome to PC, even if you aren't going to give me - or anyone else - a free iPad. I'm sure Sydian will appreciate your involvement in the Challenge forum (that place is her baby), but do feel free to check out the rest of this place. Who knows, you might find something you really want to talk about! And if you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames. Have fun!

Well,I put this thread because I knew people would confuse it with spambots and come here.I will check the rest ^_^
    Oh yeah,i'm pretty sure Syd's a he ...

hey, welcome! i hope you find it as wonderful here as i do. btw i already have an ipad, thanks though. lol

The title was a joke but still,thank you ^_^

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Oh yeah,i'm pretty sure Syd's a he ...

Sydian is a LIVING MYSTERY. I don't think anyone has ever been able to accurately identify its gender!

Anyway, lol I actually came into this thread mentally writing out a report for you post but I saw you're legit so it doesn't matter. Don't scare me like that!! Welcome to PC, regardless. It's great that you're interested in the Challenges section; if I had more time on my hands I'd totally post there more often and ofc you'll probably get to talk to the wonderful Syd which is always a plus although i'm more awesome js.

If you need a bit of help getting started then you can ask most people on here tbh although like Mr Cat Dog said, moderators are usually the first people to go to. Feel free to drop me a VM at some point! Peace.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    >Meganium90 reads thread title.
    >Meganium90 thinks "OMG SPAMBOT. IMMA GET. MUAHAHAHA"
    >Meganium90 reads thread to verify
    >Meganium90 feels bummed, but still feels excited for new member.
    >Meganium90 hugs new member instead.

but I still want an iPad though.

But welcome to the forums, nonetheless! :P I like the way you caught everyone's attention with your thread title, you totally caught mine! xD. You'll have lots of fun here at PC, especially the challenge forum. We have a lot of challenges for you to choose from, and I'm sure you'll end up looking for one that you might find perfect. Best of luck on whatever challenge you choose! :3

Alrighty, have a great stay here, and don't forget to read them rules. :P See ya around :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Now that I've gotten your attention...

Hi,
    You may call me 3D or whatever,I'm a long-time lurker and I finally got to join ^_^
    I like to sprite and draw and try not to suck at writing [strike](and fail)[/strike]
    But still,hope I'll like here,
    I pretty much joined because of the Challenge forum so ...

That title almost got me! :)

Welcome to PC, anyway... I'm also a long-time lurker before I joined. Neat, huh? Anyway, I do hope that you have a great time here... and challenges? Well, you'll find something for you, I'm sure of it. Remember to have fun, after all!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Thank you people ^_^
    Glad you liked the way and didn't get angry ^_^
    Will give a shot around the forums alter x3

Back