• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: iPhone style not compatible with ZuneHD

Melody

Banned
Years
  • A little problem, the iPhone style doesnt render properly on the browser of the ZuneHD. It shows to be completely white.

I know that the ZuneHD uses IE. Most likely a mobile version, but it renders everything else fine. (including other styles)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Might have something to do with iPhones running Apple Safari....

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Well the browsers use a completely different rendering engine and Microsoft's browsers are known for not following web standards. The theme could be coded correctly but ZuneHD browser is not rendering it correctly..

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • This is why an IE friendly iPhone skin would be nice. Windows Mobile 7 is gonna be on a few smartphones too. If we're gonna cater to apple users, we might as well not leave out IE users.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • mhm.
    iPhone style not compatible with ZuneHD
    All I can say on the topic.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • That is indeed the point of this post. To inform the administration that the ZuneHD is not properly supported so that they can hurry up and decide if they will fix the current theme for mobile devices or to create a new one for IE based mobiles.
    There needs to be some more themes for mobile devices, since most of the current ones are too bulky, meaning you have to zoom in and out to navigate...which is annoying. I'd use the lo-fi but the sort order is annoying and it doesnt allow posting or profile/blog views

Last edited:

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Can't you just use the basic mobile theme?

I can't recall the url of the mobile version of this site (I know it has it).

Back