• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You won't believe what just struck me >__> Alright, so months ago I've been happily using my computer like there is no such thing as tomorrow, but recently, as in twice weekly, it started to get slow on me. Applications refused to start. Ctrl+Alt+del took a good while to take effect and then suddenly I get an error that ctrl+alt+del couldn't start. It's started to get annoying for a while. The last time it happened, Google Chrome took a while to start, so I opened task manager and started chrome from there. Two instances of chrome started up and BAM! BSoD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

<BSOD instructions crap>

STOP: 0X0000000A(0X00000076 0X0000002 0X00000001 0X 854AF784)

And, it's been happening subsequently since then, I wake up to find my computer under BSoD. I restarted it, went eat some pancakes, and another! But those times there wasn't the IRQL message and it was a different set of Hex numbers after STOP.

What the bloody hell is this?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    While I was dissecting the computer, I noticed some Pin connection entered wrong., it's like 9 pin connections in a 2x5 to these pins labeled USB 2.0. I removed the connection, which was just for USB ports in the PCI area, which I happened to install yesterday, I think. And I just got another blue screen of death! But this time

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

At least it solved the IRQL problem.~

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, too much clutter, I've had my computer fine for 2 years now >__> I've decided to wipe out everything except for my documents and install Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Needless to say I'm happy. My dad apparently taught me that if your computer has no hope, install another OS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back