• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is any of theese three games good?

Which one?

• Emerald

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    I think Ruby is preety good becuase you get to catch latios lol!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Emerald is a lot better than ruby/sapphire.

You can catch Latios in emerald if you want :P

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Emerald. If not for anything but the font is like in FR/LG, the writing in Ru/Saph. is the most difficult to read, and most irritating to the eye. The extras in emerald are just an added bonus :)

Years
    Start with Emerald. Tch, it's a blast an' has both R/S-exclusive legendaries in it, plus a few more 2nd series pkmn that ya can't get anywhere else an' besides, tha Battle Frontier is so much better than contests.
    ...an' it has Rayquaza on tha startup screen too. ^^
    ...although startin' with that will make Ruby an' Sapphire more disappointin' afterwards... -_-

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well actually there isn't really a best version since all three of them are good but I still prefer emerald here's what I don't like in emerald: Kyogre and Groudon come on what's the point with getting level 70 legends? You don't even need to train them all you need to do is go to the move tutor teach them some moves and maby give some H/TMs here's what I like in emerald: Alot of double battles, the battle frontier, catchable johto pokemon, possibility to get mew (even though you need to shark it or go to a nintendo event, I used a warpcode myself PS. I play on my emulator and I really don't like cheating just wanted to know how hard Mew is to catch and last but not least dun, dun, dun...... darn can't remember the last thing I like in emerald ^_^ anyway my advise is that you pick the one you like best of what you've heard good luck shopping.

Back