• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is any of theese three games good?

Which one?

• Emerald

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I havn't played any of them. If I start off with one version to get which one should it be. (Like which one did you think was the best) Also for chat for anyone who has played them.

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
    Years
    Well, it really depends how you define good. Which pokemon games have you played in the past?

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Emerald.

message too short. blah blah blah

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2005
    All of them are pretty good, and all are pretty much the same. Emerald does have some extras put in, that you might want to look into though.

Years
    Emerald's proably the best to get because of the extra stuff you can do in it. But it's up to you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's kind of bugging me...I believe the title shoud be "Are any of these pokemon games good?" Not is...>>;

Sorry. I'm a grammer/spelling/writing freak.

Kirii

Future Username: Kirii
    Years
    Me, I like Sapphire because that's the game I have the most acomplished. I have all three games and I REALLY like the extra stuff on emrald. I don't have wonderspot or anything so I cant get :mew: which stinks. Me and my friend were like "ooh we can get mew on emrald so kewl!" but then we read (on serebii.net btw) that you need wonder spot. "Awww!!"

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I'm getting Emerald, but I've never played the other two. Well, I have for a couple minutes because my brother has Ruby, but that's not the point. Yeah go with Emerald.:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Emerald. All three legendaries, either Lati@s, the Battle Frontier, the Union Room.....

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
    Emerald, wanna know why? cause, 1.) you can obtain Rayquaza before the pokemon league 2.) you can catch both Kyogre and Groudon 3.) two words......Battle Frontier :D, need I say more?

Back