• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone....

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    .... from Coffs Harbour? I am, and I'd love it if there were other people in Coffs from PC.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Not to be rude, but where's Coffs Harbour? :3

*coughgooglecough*

The cool thing about PC is that there are literally members from all around the world, and unless you live in big cities like New York, London, etc., you probably aren't going to find many from your area. I live in Salt Lake City and I would be surprised if there were more than a few people from the state of Utah on PC.

Years
    I wish I could help you by saying I was, but...I'm not. I'm from Canton...Ohio. D=

Sometimes I wish I wasn't American, because I honestly think being one is kinda boring sometimes... Like, I want to have an accent that doesn't make me pronounce "Canton" as "Kyean-nn". *gags*

Back