• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is Dawn's skirt getting short

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I respect anyones opinion if i agree or not anyways yeah i would of thought if 4kids dubbed it then they would cancel it they did for some of the episodes like 'the beauty and the beach' wouldnt they do the same?

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
    4kids has nothing against the objectivity of the female, or sexism, but they can't stand sexual deviancy, such as tranny men, aka, Jame's cleavage.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    4kids has nothing against the objectivity of the female, or sexism, but they can't stand sexual deviancy, such as tranny men, aka, Jame's cleavage.

Don't forget that 4kids can't stand rice-balls either.

On topic, her skirt started out pretty darn short. There's not really a lot of wiggle room left to bypass the censors, lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    if 4kids dubbed pokemon DP

probarly like this

DP episode 151-152 are skipping don't air in USA due to J's airship crash
    Galactic Battle will had 3 skip episode 120,151,152

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i thought i was correct because 4Kids don't just dub pokemon they do it for most animes for example yu-gi-oh! and mewmew power aswell they cut out scenes and cancel episodes

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    I thought her skirt stayed the same. I did not notice it getting any shorter. Maybe they should add a coat since they do show a lot that probably should not be seen for younger kids though. Maybe they can do a change next season or something.:)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's an anime! All Japanese animes have someone in a short skirt on a regular basis. Who knows? Maybe people just love to save material?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's always been short, but it varies from scene to scene since Pokemon doesn't exactly the greatest animation ever

Spoiler:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Nintendo has to figure out some way to expand their fan basis ;) lol.

I lol'd.

Is the skirt getting shorter?
    Nah, I don't think they can make it any shorter without showing off anything that shouldn't be shown off.

Seriously, why did they make it so damn short?

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I don't care. after all, it is an animated show and no one really notices until someone else points it out.

Noibat

Years
    I really don't pay attention to it. I don't think they did because if/when they do, I'm sure it'll cause a major problem we'd be hearing about

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
    xD

You guys are sick. Of course it's short, its the whole point of the Pokemon anime isn't it? The shorter, the better, right?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Lol, yeah, it's pretty short. I was thinking about that when I was watching an Ikarishipping video not too long ago, too. It's no big deal though. I don't squeal and cry when I see anything bodily. Male or female. I guess I am just not overdramatic like some people can be.

Back