• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Is Gold/Silver dead?

Years
    My Silver and Crystal's batteries work fine (the clock is a little slow in Silver though), but my brother's Crystal clock only runs while he's playing. The clock battery for my Ruby is dried up too :/

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My Pokémon craze came back to me since January.
    And talking to people how Silver is the best pokémon game out there, made me wanna boot up my cartridge and waste hours on it, only to find out it's saveless. As well for my boyfriend's Gold AND Silver copy. And same goes with many people it seems, and even used game.

Yet, Red/Blue/Yellow is still kicking proudly. Fnck up.
    Is the battery dead for you guys too?

The question has been buzzing around my head for the past month.

The batteries in my Silver, Gold and Crystal versions never died. I can't still load up my old games and play like I did five or six years ago. I don't know why, so don't ask.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer my gold is dead

its the best game out there though so I'm really dissapointed

Back