• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Happiness A Myth?

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
Years
  • Happiness is defined by Dictionary.Com as...
    "An unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution"

Happiness isn't something that does not exist. It exist, I should know. Throughout my life I may have only had glimpses, but it was there. Happiness is one of the hardest emotion for a person to truly find, and the hardest to keep hold of. It exists, but to find it is a wonder. Those who have it, cherish it. Not everyone experiences it as often as others. Some not at all. In the end, Happiness while it does exist is harder to find depending on your life. If you don't look for it though, it will never do the same for you.

Years
  • Is happiness a myth? No, i don't think so. Little kids are filled with it... but anyways... it depends on what you define happiness as.
    In my opinion, happiness is a temporary feeling. It can come and go. But, everlasting happiness, wouldn't that be joy?

Back