• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it fake?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    This may not be the best forum to ask this, but nevertheless...

I found this card in my old pokemon "collection" (it wasn't really a collection), and i found out about the phantom error pikachu card, and realized it looks identical but i have huge doubts since there is a very small amount of these cards in the world. So if there is any expert or something, that could tell me if its fake or not, i'd appreciate it :D. I used my scanner to capture the card.

Is it fake?

Attachments

• Is it fake?
      Scan10011.JPG
      359.1 KB · Views: 0
    Years
    The Pikachu with red cheeks is the error version of the Base Set Pikachu card, not the one with yellow cheeks. Yours is the corrected version and is simultaneously not an error and not a fake.

The high-res scans were very useful in making a quick assessment, by the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    A little dissapointed, but kinda expected... thanks for the reply :D

Back