• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is it true?

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    The story I heard is that you had to get a Female Plusle and a Male Minun, give one a Sooth Bell and the other a Macho Brace, then hand them both over to the daycare center. And in order for the trick to work, they had to really like each other. I met all of the critera needed and was still short one Minusle XD Oh well.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    35 of a pokemon in the grass, shinies of the pokemon will start to appear.
    really in jsut diamond, because i defeat around 200 whismur perday on my ruby and i have not seen one shiny yet...

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    In emerald heal with your mum 100 times and she'll say "blah blah lets battle" (dont remember exactly)
    your then able to catch all her pokemon, she has everyone
    After you catch them all team rocket will apear and ask you to join them :D:D

wooo totally didnt try it out heeheh

Back