• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it wierd to have a crush on a Pokemon Character?

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Not weird at all. Like most people said, as long as you're not taking it over the top, it's fine. I have a bit of a crush on James myself, it's common.

PikaBelleChu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Good thing about me and my boyfriend being cosplayers is we can deliver each others crushes from fantasy to reality..LOL.Like right now I have a crush on Indiana Jones so therefore he delivered..(o~_^o).Ya that's probably TMI, LOL.and as disturbing as this sounds it is funny when I'm in a store and some kid recognizes me and I hear them whisper to there parents, Mom, that's pikachu's wife.I cannot tell you how much I get that from little kids.

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Personally I don't find it weird because I love a few of the Pokemons. Latias, Eevee and Skarmory are my personal favorites.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I think u can say ohh those pixels would be hot if they were real but i think a full blown crush is a bit weird lol but as long as u know nothing can happen its fine

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    I don't remember ever thinking I had a crush on Ash, because even when I was young I wanted Ash and Misty to be together(Pokeshipper forever!). For me, It was Tracey. I sometimes joke about him being my Pokemon "love", but that's only because I love his personality and find him really cute. I would never really love an anime character that way. As others have said, that's sort of going off the deep end. I also remember breifly "having a crush" on Gary. Now I just admire him as a character. And I guess Drew as well. Tracey, Drew, and Gary are now my three favorite male Pokemon characters. :) So yeah, they might have started as "crushes" but it turned out to just be character admiration. I do find it very weird if a person doesn't outgrow a crush on an anime character, but finding an anime drawing attractive really isn't that weird.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    hell once DP came out and i saw Cynthia i was like oO HOTNESS! May and Dawn are pretty hot too...i just wanted to give May a bigass hug in the Manaphy movie xD

really, i dont think its weird to like anime characters like that...its an appreciation of the character design, personality, etc...like eveyone else was saying...

on a side-note: Kallen and CC from Code Geass have stolen my heart forever xD

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would not say it is to weird. When I was young, I had a crush on Melody .-.
    But I would say like a crush where you just want them in your bed, yeah that my friend is weird.
    Due to that reason, we have cosplay.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    [abovepost=mOOG.opinion]

Yeah. It's okay until you want to tap that.

I'd say the closest I've gotten is May, but it's just too weird for my mind to have a relationship of any kind with fictional characters unless I were one too.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    def of crush:. admiration of a person, place or thing. waitthatsnotright

///slaps

NU

NU ITS NOT WEIRD

///totally oogling shinji

i mean

it's just like having a crush on the jonas brothers or zac efron or justin timberlake or micky mouse or vic mignogna only you actually have a chance with the character

=)))))

//as if totally obvious

It's not like anyone's going to find out, y'know?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    It depends, like most people have said, the extent of the crush.

I find this sort of level of obsession to be very worrying, if I'm honest. ._.;;

Back