• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is my Pokemon Crystal fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    I bought this at Gamestop, (used), for 8 bucks. I tried playing it, and after I passed elite four, I completely froze. Then I powered it on again, and it said 'The save file is corrupted, the save file has been deleted. WHAT DO I DO?? PLEASE HELP THANKS!!

Years
  • I think you know the answer as well I do, Pokemon Crystal never came out for the GBA, which means that cartridge is a bootleg and an obvious fake.

Sirfetch’d

You seem to have been having a problem with fakes lately :/. As Seattle said this was never a GBA game and you should have recognized that as an immediate red flag. My advice would be to order the games online from a site such as Ebay. Check the seller and see if they are certified and have great feedback. This is your best way to get a legit game. Just be more careful next time instead of wasting money.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That is so fake that Pamela Anderson wouldn't even add that to her chest. I'm gonna go ahead and lock this since you've gotten your answer. Please use the Q&A thread next time you have a question. Return that piece of crap, while you're at it. I expect better from GameStop. smh.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back