• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Is my team good for battling the Elite Four?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I have Unfezant, Simipour, Elektross, Azurill, Zoroark, and Serperior.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
    Years
    I hope thats an azumarril. But anyway looking at your team you should do just fine as long as you keep chuckin those supereffective moves. However I dont think Simipour will be too much usefull. And you might have some trouble with the champion seing as your pokemon dont like like they can take to many hits, sans azumarill and eelektross

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2012
    It depends on the moveset, you need an Ice-type move for the Champion, maybe on Simipour since
    Azumarril is to slow and dosen't hit hard enough to deal with *spoiler* Dragon Dancing Haxorus.

Years
    I don't usually recommend two Pokemon of the same type.

Keep Simipour since its movepool is better than Azurill and unlike Huge Power Azumarill, Simipour can run mixed movesets (both physical and special) due to even Attack and Special Attack.

Unfezant isn't really that good of a Pokemon unless if you have the one with Super Luck, otherwise I'd recommend Braviary for a Flying-type (and you can catch one on Route 4 every Monday in White 2, in Black 2 a Mandibuzz is available there on Thursdays).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back