• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is Nurse Joy against you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockzone

Titles are to short to have a-
Years
  • Whenever I've played Pokemon games I always noticed that after you heal your hurt/fainted pokemon she says some stuff then says that she hopes to see you again.
    I don't get it at all.If she says she hopes to see you again that must mean she wants your Pokemon hurt for some absurd reason.
    You're supposed to go to Pokecenters to get your pokemon healed and of course you always go to nurse joy to get your pokemon healed even if for some reason your in the Pokecenter to talk to the people in there.
    So does Nurse joy hate you or not?It seems so because if you obviously get beaten by another trainer you come rushing to her to heal your Pokemon and she always hopes to see you again.
    I have one word for this.Weird.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • This is almost exactly the same as the thread I made!
    Anyways, my answer is that she is being polite, but it sounds a but suspicious and could be interpreted the wrong way.
    She isn't very good at constructing sentences..... Shh. ;)

shockzone

Titles are to short to have a-
    Years
  • Maybe she is being polite and maybe she isn't.It's just one of the things we will probably naver find out about Pokemon like what in god's name does a Cubone's actual face look like.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I saw so many threads like this it isn't funny anymore.

That's just something she says when you leave. It doesn't mean that she wants to see your Pokémon fainted as soon as possible it's just.. Her way to say "Bye!", I suppose. Besides, do you think she feels like healing Pokémon 24/7?

Just ignore it and move on with the game.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    This question should be asked to whom has made the texts in the games Pokémon. For the rest I am perfectly d' accord with Noxius.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I just interpret it as "If your pokemon are hurt, please bring them here, don't leave them to die" :P

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • I noticed that, too. It's very odd. I think she's secretly bisexual and in love with your character. =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Sheesh...why must this be asked again and again...she's being respectful, nothing more to it.

~Mooshykris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back