• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is PBR worth the buy?

Is PBR worth it?

• Total voters
    Years
    In my opinion, Pokemon Battle Revolution is only worth the money if you have Pokemon Diamond / Pearl, as after you beat the game, if you want to use WiFi, the Rental Passes are useless.

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Well, when compared to the other two Big screen Pokemon games, it's terrible. Whereas, PC and PXDGoD were BRILLIANT, possibly the best games out around at their times, when I bought this, I played through it for a bit, and now it's gathering dust in my game cupboard. That's my opinion though.

But yeah, if you just want a 3D battle screen with absolutely no story or reasoning to it, or anything other than just battling, go ahead and buy it, you'll love it.

XaRhS

No,it's definitely not worth it.Pokemon Colosseum is better.And why is that?PBR's battle mode sucks,really.If you want to buy it,just buy it copied.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't have the game but a LOT of people say it is good...and if u go on www.youtube.com u can type in some video's of PBR....the game is AWESOME!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    it is when you have a ds but if you do not it is not worth it one bit, or atleast it is'nt in my opinion....

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    yes

because you can always verse yourself on PBR and test out new strategies

Back