• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is PGL still down?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2017
    it has been 2 weeks since I sign up for an account on pgl and I'm still not able to log in to register my game =(

is anystill still experiencing that ?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    it has been 2 weeks since I sign up for an account on pgl and I'm still not able to log in to register my game =(

is anystill still experiencing that ?

From what I've read, the PGL page does have problems with newly-created accounts.

But I've read that it's somewhat fixed now. You can read more about it from this link: source.

Basically, you need to create another new account, and then wait for 3 to 4 or so hours before you could log in. Accounts created before February 2017 will still be problematic though, so it's best to make a new account now.

Back