• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Team Rocket's Motto Annoying?

Is it annoying

• God yes,it annoys the living Hell out of me

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • No, I Think it's cool

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I dont watch the Anime

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Kinda gets on my Nerves

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Team Rocket's Motto is so Stupid

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Its Awesome i love it

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Kechi

The Eccentric Something
    Years
    That was actually kinda funny because it wasn't Team Rocket that was saying it. The writer's didn't go with their normal way of doing the motto so therefore it wasn't the same exact thing from previous episodes. I actually enjoy their motto whenever they mess it up or when things like the above happen.

Years
    Erm...I don't remember the name, but it was when Jessie, James, and Meowth get in an Argument about securing the locks on Pikachu's Cage. They got so annoyed with each other that they Split up and went into a Pokémon Stadium (Individually) which was the same one Cassie and Butch were creating just to Steal all the Trainer's Pokémon. Cassie and Butch were annoyed with each other and in the end, Cassie found James and Jessie found Butch. Whenever they showed up in their Different Teams, they would screw up the Motto as they had Different ones. It's so funny seeing them screw it up.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I think its kinda clever in the rhyming. But as for annoying, its alright. They have done variations on it to accommodate for the situation.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well I really like the motto they have now. It is kinda funny and easy to to remember. Kinda poetic really. I don't really know why I like it but I think it is really catchy.

As of the background music, I really miss the old music from the first season. That was awesome music and I just loved it when the play it back in Is That a Ralts I Hear? Coolies!!!! Huge drum pounding and trumpets!!! teeheehee

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    If I have to hear "Prepare For Trouble..." one more time I might have to shoot the Tv/PC.

Change is good, that's why I like the new motto.

Years
    Well, the original motto was on J/J/M's benevolent nature and possibly the fact they are misguided about the organization they're in (compared to B/C's version). The latter is from my fanon, but seems accurate given the trio's tamer outlook vs. Gio's and the rest. The new one reflects more the trio's true nature as troublemakers, so it doesn't bother me as much.

Besides, after 400 episodes of it, it was due for a change.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    It's not so much the motto, (I am kinda getting sick of it), but I'm getting sick of Team Rocket all together. They're just getting annonying.

Back