• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Team Rocket's Motto Annoying?

Is it annoying

• God yes,it annoys the living Hell out of me

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • No, I Think it's cool

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I dont watch the Anime

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Kinda gets on my Nerves

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Team Rocket's Motto is so Stupid

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Its Awesome i love it

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    I like the original, and the song on 2.B.A.Master that they produced what a good one too, but the remakes of it need to stop. I really dont like them messing with it.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years

Well, y e s and n o .
    I kinda like their motto, but not in e v e r y episode!! Why do they need to show up in every episode, say the motto, try to steal Pikachu and +/- another random Pokemon, and then being blast off by a Pikachu zap ...
    Their motto is good, it's not that, I've just heard it w a y too many times now!!!

-Nicku-​

Years
    They really just need to stop and anyway why don't they get someone else's Pokemon instead of Ash's because it's the same Result they go flying into the sky a star finish and then they come back not even with a bruise or graze or anything

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    LOL the first time it was on i thought oh good thats funny but now it just really annoyes me badly.

Years
    its by far the most stupidest thing that ive heard i mean they've changed it up now and its like james reads out of a dictionary 2 say it and so does jessie now its stupid and pointless

Years
    Well, at least, in the present day (and, of course, the early days), the motto was interesting, as there was some animation panache: something to motivate. Unfortunately, Johto with its monotony rather killed it, and the motto was never the same again.

At least, AG onward is trying with the fancy graphics, so that should be acknowledged.

Back