• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is the price too cheap for a laptop?

tonyar109

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Just find this laptop
    I need suggestion, Is the price too cheap for a laptop?
    Has Anyone had good experience with this laptop?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If it is a school computer only then it should be fine. Refurbished can also mean that it used to be a store display one.

Years
    Just make sure you still get a full warranty, in case something goes wrong. If can often mean they've had to repair scratches or physical components, such as keyboards, which are easily broken by overzealous children when on display.

Just check that everything's working and ask for details regarding what was refurbished.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I'll tell you right now to be wary of things refurbished. It's pretty hit or miss sometimes the product acts as brand spanking new and other times it's a ticking time bomb. I bought a refurbished desktop pc a few years back for dirt cheap and it lasted me a couple years but not without its share of problems. Lots of blue screens, lots of issues with drivers and hardware not being recognized. It's really just a system that you can hop onto for a year or two while you save up for a nicer rig.

Years
    my laptop came out of a pawnshop but it works perfectly and dont even mind if its refurbished one say i say never buy a refurbished harddrive i hearrd those have issues

Back