• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a billion of these? Anyway, I'm Dark!

D4RKxSOUL

The Trainer of Darkness
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm new and looking for a mentor. I posted on the Adoption Center yesterday. But, let's get into me:

-My name's Dark. I like PKMN, among other things.

-Love Computers/Internet. Love ROM-based stuff and emulation stuff.

-I need desperate help with those, because I'm not so experienced.

-Makin' a ROM-Hack Called "Pokemon Skye Version" But, I need other names too.

-Lookin' for a ROM Hack team! Must have SOME Experience with: Mapping, Spriting, Scripting, and etc. Also, I use Advance Map, among the other basic tools...

-I do any Wi-Fi PKMN stuff. I have the games: Black, Diamond, Platinum, and HeartGold.

-It may seem like spam, but if it bothers you, don't read it. I have a Youtube: Look me up as D4RKxSOUL. Thanks!

-PM me for ANYTHING. Maybe we could be friends...?

-Thanks for reading, and have a nice day on PC!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hey!

You seem like a cool guy...you're so confident! And I like that :)

So, make sure to read the RH rules first before posting! And if you have any questions about the rules, below the "threads" on the right you have a box listing all the active mods, and ask them ^^

Well, look forward to seeing ya around! (R&D plzplzplz)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    You seem very well rounded! Welcome to PC and you will make friends in no time! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh wow you sure have a lot of interests! I'm actually a novice Rom hacker and am currently making two games in my spare time on Fire Red. I learned a lot here thanks to the community, and friendly community members. If you'd like any help with that I'd be glad to assist any way i can. :) You can also put your youtube account in your signature so others can check it out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Welcome! You seem nice, I'm a huge grammar freak, and your's is nice, haha. Feel free to PM me if you need any help, I've only been here since December, but I know a lot if I do say so myself :P Wanna be friends?

If you want to make WiFi trades, head here.

If you want to discuss computers and related aspects (video games has it's own section)
    Head here.

If you want to start a ROM hacking team, head here.

Hope you have fun here!

Back