• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is There A Tool For Me ?

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
  • Hello there !
    So, as you can see in my other thread, i've recently acquired Boundaries Crossed boosters.
    I was wondering, is there a tool online where i can make an account or something, choose what cards i have out of what set and it can tell me what i need ?

Like a database, with a form to let me input the set name, name, rarity, whether its holo or not and get results back quick.

Thankyou.

IStreamSandwich

Years
  • I found an app for my Android Samsung Galaxy S3, which has most packs but isn't updated to Boundaries Crossed yet, so i resorted to putting all boundaries crossed cards in an OpenOffice Excel Spreadsheet and had an option to show which i own and which i don't.

Kyleellwood

TCG Masta
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 22, 2012
    I was going to suggest the android app but it has a terrible UI and in unpleasing to work with.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    If you want a list and a couple extra cards for your collection, buying a theme deck from Boundaries Crossed would be a good idea. I don't know about now, but I remember that the booklets used to have lists in them of the cards in different sets except for the secret rare cards, I believe.

IStreamSandwich

Years
  • Its fine, the android app i found is working fine for me now.
    Its called TCG Collection. I have been in talks with the owner of the app, and he updated to Boundaries Crossed and i am going to work with him to create a more pleasing UI.

Back