• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: is there a way to transfer pokemon from my HG to Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Hi guys,

I'm always looking for pokemon on the gts, but almost half the pokemon i want ask pokemon i have in HG(HeartGold edition), but i only have one 3DS so i cant trade it or stuff, i also dont have any neighbours i can trade with so... yeah
    anyone has a solution? id really appreciate it!
    And btw, i have got a flawless wi fi on my 3DS.
    Also pokebank is not available in my country (Netherlands).
    So be sure to post any idea in the thread k?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    The only way to transfer Pokemon from 4th gen games to 6th gen games is to go through the 5th gen first. But that requires two 2 DS systems. And even then you need Pokebank to get them from your 5th gen games to X/Y. Your best bet is to troll Ebay or other places for a cheap Ds, even the bigger ones, they shouldn't be that expensive. And then wait for Pokebank to be released.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Answered, so closed. Try the Help or Q&A thread stickies in the gaming sections next time please, as this section is for forum issues rather than helping out with gaming questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back