• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Is there an answer to the Poke Pelago?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Hi!

I've been out of the loop for a few years, and I'm thinking of revisiting pokemon. I played Sun or Moon (I forget which) a few years ago, and I was spoiled by the poke pelago. I don't want to just replay the same version again, but I really liked having an easy way to train EVs & level pokemon I'd bred without all the grinding. Is there something similar in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Also, I don't suppose they've done a post endgame thing for this remake like they did in Gold & Silver?

Cheers.

Hi!

I've been out of the loop for a few years, and I'm thinking of revisiting pokemon. I played Sun or Moon (I forget which) a few years ago, and I was spoiled by the poke pelago. I don't want to just replay the same version again, but I really liked having an easy way to train EVs & level pokemon I'd bred without all the grinding. Is there something similar in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

Also, I don't suppose they've done a post endgame thing for this remake like they did in Gold & Silver?

Cheers.

Unfortunately no. /: It's made to be very similar to the original Diamond and Pearl which never had any quicker way to EV train like modern Pokémon games do, and they never did decide to add anything similar to these remakes. You'll have to EV train the traditional/slower ways sadly.

For postgame, it's mostly just catching legendaries, doing Battle Tower, exploring areas you've not seen yet, and using the Poké Radar. Here's a list of what you can do after beating the E4!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Woe & alas! But thanks for the reply. I guess I'll have to get used to walking a lot to hatch eggs, too. Maybe that upcoming Arceus one will include some quality-of-life upgrade like that.

Back