• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen is this HACKING

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    yeah i got a AR and i got it for two reasons TM's and rare Candies would people consider that hacking because i am not giving the pokemon max iv's or something just for movesets and to lvl up so i dont waste EV's

wat u guys think?????

the_gurpster

Years
    well yeah i know that but i already used up my tm's for my team and i was thinking that why not get 95 of them but well i guess i cant use them :(

Years
    We aren't telling you that you can't use them. At the end of the day, we can't prove you will use them or you have used Rare candies to level up your pokemon. Its up to you. It is easier yes.

But the reason i do it is to get satisfaction of sticking with it and getting my pokemon up to level 100.

the_gurpster

Years
    well i am hard-working trainer but i just thought this would be kinda eaiser for me to train and not spend three days to get a tm on here

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Its hacking, but its not the hacking you should be worrying about...
    Using rare candies to level up, getting TMs to complete movesets, not a big deal...

Using AR to change IVs to 31, Using AR to give 252 EVs to all stats, big deal..

I use AR to check IVs and to get items. It doesnt alter their stats or legitimacy so its no diffrent from a pokemon that you IV battled to check and used a item you picked up.

Years
    We aren't grilling you, but you won't have as much respect for doing it :/
    But if you don't care about that, do what the hell you want. Lol.
    I have a Action Reply. However, i never use it because its in my room somewhere and, like i said before, i want to rase them on my own.

the_gurpster

Years
    well thanks alot guys and/or gals i do like training them its just i am really lazy guy :) well thanks for ur comments

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Not hacking at all, meh ... getting tm's... that's nothing.

Hacking pokemon with 999 stats and illegal movesets etc ... that's not right.
    Clean hacking is fine IMO, although most people do mind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Yes. Mainly because it craps on hard working trainers like me who actually train up to Lv. 100 and earn the TM's.

I agree with Garra_of-the-desert, because even though getting a Pokemon to lv 100 is hard it just makes you feel a whole lot better then if you use X amount of rare candies to get a pokemon to lv 100 because if you do that you might say something like "hehehe i got X amount of level 100's and I have only been playing for 2 hours and I own everything" and to avoid being pompous I just train my Pokemon like all the other honest players.

(and yes i do have a lv 100 in Pokemon XD)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I agree with Garra_of-the-desert, because even though getting a Pokemon to lv 100 is hard it just makes you feel a whole lot better then if you use X amount of rare candies to get a pokemon to lv 100 because if you do that you might say something like "hehehe i got X amount of level 100's and I have only been playing for 2 hours and I own everything" and to avoid being pompous I just train my Pokemon like all the other honest players.

(and yes i do have a lv 100 in Pokemon XD)

Good on you, you really must have no...I mean lots of time to spare, leveling up your pokemon to L100.

Most people don't have the time and have busy lives. IV breeding and EV training takes too much time anyways.

As for me l only level up my pokemon to around L60 in diamond, wifi takes the care of the rest. :P

Years
    LOL at prince :P
    Thats is a reason why people do it. They don't have time to level some of the pokemon up. But Wifi is a handy little thing :P
    BOOST BATTLE!!!!!!

Years
    Lol quiet you :P
    Since i have graduated from college and going Uni in September I have time on my hands :D
    I work to get money so when i ain't doing that or going out with mates i invest some time in Pokemon.
    I have a balanced life. Is all good :D

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Lol quiet you :P
    Since i have graduated from college and going Uni in September I have time on my hands :D
    I work to get money so when i ain't doing that or going out with mates i invest some time in Pokemon.
    I have a balanced life. Is all good :D

O really!? I didn't know that... ;] Good good.
    I'm gonna add your MSN. We can talk there instead of posting junk here. :P

Back on topic... yeah it's not really a hack you should be worried about and no one really cares.

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    It's not a hack because the AR cannot change permantily (if that's how you spell it) change the interal data on the game because the ARwasn't made for that. It was made to change insignicfict things in the games such as Rare Candy amount. Hacking is for ROMs.

Also, excuse my spelling.

Back