• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this wierd or WHAT??? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 7, 2004
    Hiya
    I am new to this board. I just wanted to share this with anyone who already didnt know. It is in the Pikachu and Pichu short.
    Its towards the end of the short, so you wont have to worry about it till the end. If you have already seen it, its the part when the Tire tower thing is falling down. Pikachu and the Pichus are trying to hold the rope together and then the Pichus call the other Pokemon. Ok, there is this weird paint pokemon. I attached its pic to this message. well anyway, the pokemon all start running out and to the tire thing that is going to fall. Well when this paint pokemon runs by, you have to listen very closely. It says something that sounds suspciously like "Shut the f*** up". I am so dead serious its not funny, it really does say something that sounds like that! My friend and i watched it a couple times just to be sure we actually heard it. Yes in fact we did hear it. If you dont pay attention, you'll miss it, so if you wanna hear a pokemon swear, listen. The pokemon's voice is kinda deep and he says it quick, so listening is the key. You may have to rewind it to hear it.

observant_pokegal

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 7, 2004
    Pokemon swearing?! what is the world comming to?

It is not an episode. It is included with the movie Lord of the Unknown Tower The Pikachu and Pichu short film is before the actual Pokemon movie. Yes it actually says that. But like i said, you have to listen very carefully during that part.

observant_pokegal

Years
  • Are you one of those people who repeatedly rewinded the opening of season one to uncover the "evil message"? That Pokemon is Smeargle (Smir-gul) If you say it in a low tone and fast voice, it will sound like that but not close. Creative American minds. ^_^;;

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Are you one of those people who repeatedly rewinded the opening of season one to uncover the "evil message"? That Pokemon is Smeargle (Smir-gul) If you say it in a low tone and fast voice, it will sound like that but not close. Creative American minds. ^_^;;

who me? i don;'t that. never!!

Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 7, 2004
    eh..?

No, I never knew about an 'evil' message, lol. and also i am a girl Punkie, not a guy. notice pokegal in the last part of my name? lol. I just happened to be watching that movie and it was quiet in the room i was in, so i could hear it. I started laughing, cuz ive never heard a pokemon swear b4. and then my friends like "what's so funny?" and i tell her and then she's like "no way!" and i say yea, and we rewind it and it really does say it! lol...

observant_pokegal

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    observant_pokegal said:
    No, I never knew about an 'evil' message, lol. and also i am a girl Punkie, not a guy. notice pokegal in the last part of my name? lol. I just happened to be watching that movie and it was quiet in the room i was in, so i could hear it. I started laughing, cuz ive never heard a pokemon swear b4. and then my friends like "what's so funny?" and i tell her and then she's like "no way!" and i say yea, and we rewind it and it really does say it! lol...

observant_pokegal
    was yours an original disc? if it wasn't maybe the one recording it in the cinema was whispering to his counterpart about something. Just guessing though ;)

Years
  • pu-cuff-eht-tuhs?!
    poke-feh-tus?!?
    po-ke-fet-us?!!
    That is weird...
    :\ errrmm...
    There may be news of this around soon...
    Well, my v.c.r doesn't have sound in rewind.
    hmm...sort of like some 'evil subliminal message'
    I don't know much about this... I mean the only thing I heard him say is
    'Smeargle!'
    And 'Smeargle' backwards is... 'elgraems' so I don't really think those things contain secret messages. Like when you hear 'handcuffs' what does that sound like backwards? Does it give you any evil intention? I won't say what it is backwards, or I could probably get banned.
    So anyway, that's just my opinion. Besides, it was probably just an english voice dubbing mistake.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hidden messages ? I think not...

Howdy, I'm new here but just had to reply to this.

I just watched this particular scene and listened really carefully. "Shut the f*** up" is not said. As the Pokemon are running to the rescue both a Smeargle and a Shuckle run by at the same time, the combination of Smeargle saying his name and Shuckle saying "Shuckle-uckle" (as he does for some bizzare reason) sounds like they're saying what you think you are.
    Seriously, listen VERY carefully next time.
    Well, that solves the mystery of the swearing Pokemon.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • HEHE. Thats funny! But The Pokemon creators already named the Pokemon before they released the movie, so, it was just an accident. If you want to find hidden messages, look up Disney. They have tons of inapropriate messages. Like the little mermaid vhs cover!:paranoid:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back