• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your bedroom a pigsty?

$ACE$

GLW's Big Bro
    Years
    mine has like no clothes on the floor(clothes are too important!)but i have like paper and books etc,and other stuff i cant say on here.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Well, not really, I tend to be clean, and all. But, occasionally, it is, but, I do end up cleaning it ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pigsty is only an appropriate term when it comes to describing my bedroom because there isn't any word worse than it.

Honestly, my room is a mess. I have to clean it up before my friend comes to visit in July, too, but it'll take me forever so I'm just procrastinating. I have stuff all over my floor; clothes, books, paper, binders, more clothes, games, garbage, supplies... everything. o.o It really is terrible.

When I do clean it, I usually end up getting it messy again within a few weeks, if that.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    When I do clean it, I usually end up getting it messy again within a few weeks, if that.
    Same. Isn't it annoying?

I don't have clothes on the floor, just paper. Lots of paper and old projects. My current shelf/organize/thingy is full so I have stuff in boxes (although, long and pretty) along the floor. But these papers tend to somehow escape the boxes.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Pigsty is only an appropriate term when it comes to describing my bedroom because there isn't any word worse than it.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. XD

It's not as bad as it usually is right now... I actually did laundry and put the clothes away yesterday. =o

But before that... I had at least six inches of clothes, among other junk, at any given point on my floor. Needless to say, my desk, dresser, headboard, bed, nightstand, etc. are also completely covered in random stuff. o_o;

After having cleaned it a bit, I was surprised that when I opened my door that there was a floor to step on. I'm not used to that at all. But I know it'll be a floorless room again in, I give it a week, max. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Let's see--clothing, games, star wars figures, yu-gi-oh cards, books, notebooks, stationary, folders, koosh balls, pens, CDs, and usually a giant cat sleeping in the middle of the floor. I don't walk into my room, I navigate into it. It's not as bad as it used to be, though--I used to play with toys a lot more than I do now, so everything was strewn about.

Years
    Well, I recently moved to the basement room in my house and my old room...

WAS A DUMP!!!! Everything was all over the place. I have to navigate around it!

Now in my new room, the mess is not as bad. I got some shelfs that I can put my stuff in. Right now... it's a 50% pigsty.

Years
    As I glance at the small piles of clutter in my room...I'd say yes, mine is a little bit of one. At least it's not nearly as bad as it was a few weeks ago, when I had literally just about no walking space in here at all (though that wasn't caused by clutter, but by bigger things being stored in here).

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    I contradict myself...I am afraid of getting messy, avoid doing activities that would get me dirty, yet I can find crumbs of food and crusty finger nail clippings from a year ago sitting in the corner...disgusting...need to take a vaccum and wage war on the battlefield that is my room...*blows the trumpet for the start of battle*

Years
    *looks around her bed room* Actually it looks quite clean.
    So you could say I'm one of those people who tries to keep her room neat and pretty.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2005
    a picture makes more than a 1000 words . two pictures is even better :).
    and that's the way it is 99% of the time. I last cleaned it in september-october 2004 as I recall. I got used to it... :)

Last edited:

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    My bed's never tidy, but at least there's no clothes on it or such things. My room's usually strewn with newspapers (I have an habit of reading newspapers in my bedroom, on the floor), but when it gets to the point where moving about is impossible without stepping on a newspapers, I get around to tidying it up. I also try to keep the desk in my room as tidy as possible, while makingaccommodation for the various things I put there.

Years
    ciops said:
    a picture makes more than a 1000 words . two pictures is even better :).
    and that's the way it is 99% of the time. I last cleaned it in september-october 2004 as I recall. I got used to it... :)

It looks rather interesting Ciops. It's not too bad. I have seen far worst. ^^

Back