• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your listed gender your actual gender?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes.

I fail to see a point in this thread though. Most who have marked the wrong gender, or no gender at all obviously do not want to be knowing as that gender or give that personal information away. So, they will lie here and say it is their actual gender when it isn't.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My gender has always been my real gender. It would be akward if someone is talking to you and gets misinformed by your gender. It would certainly lead to some weird questions. I guess people only do it for the gender bender emblem.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My gender is what is listed. There is no way I would hide it or change it for any reason. I want people know that I am female. And that is what I am.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I admit it finally for 3 years. I am a female

Spoiler:

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Cherii- The same reason that you lied about your age?

Ctep- I know; read the first post. >_>

Graceful- Sure, why not, I was looking for another one of those anyway. :P

Back