• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketched You Some Firewords [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintYourselfUp

The Mysterious Hobby Artist K$
    Years
    it was fun :3
    i didn't keep track of how many times i won a certain place, but i hope to play with you all again soon. i may stick around here.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    it was fun :3
    i didn't keep track of how many times i won a certain place, but i hope to play with you all again soon. i may stick around here.

Well you did get a lot of firsts and seconds and a few thirds iirc, So I would think you would get a 1st place emblem, if not a 2nd place one.

By the way Roswell/zappy how will the emblems be handed out? Like how will you decide which place emblem to give people?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Well you did get a lot of firsts and seconds and a few thirds iirc, So I would think you would get a 1st place emblem, if not a 2nd place one.

By the way Roswell/zappy how will the emblems be handed out? Like how will you decide which place emblem to give people?

I'll have to discuss it first with Roswell but first we'll need all the people who participated to post here so we know who was here and played, I can only remember the few on the days I host/OPed

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hm... Well I participated in a lot of rounds, and won 2nd place once and 3rd place once.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I played once when the event first started. Also do you think we could do ISketch in Alt Pokemon Discussion somewhere?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    King Gumball
    Team Fail
    Destiny Demon
    PaintYourselfUp
    Netto Azure
    donavannj
    TwilightBlade
    Logiedan
    Kaori
    xrtlop
    countryemo
    Jake♫
    AdvancedK47
    King!
    LightOfTruth

If anyone who played iSketch but isn't on the list could you please post so that you may receive a participants Emblem

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back