• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Isla perdida [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Thank You =3
    I have a question, how will moves work in here?
    Will it be like the game, limited to four slots.
    Or unlimited to like the anime?
    And as far as leveling up, will it also be similar to the games, or like the anime?
    Do we have an OOC yet. Sorry for asking so much >_>;;

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    I am currently waiting for the Ooc Thread to be accepted.
    And no need to worry, I don't mind questions.

I have decided that the moves are limited to Four for each Pokemon, and you can delete one for the other if you learn something new.

However you do not level up like in the Games, but similar to the Anime version in a way.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Do the Pokemon learn moves like how they do on the anime? Like for example on Pikachu on the anime it learned Volt Tackle and Iron Tail by level. But on the games Volt Tackle is an egg move, and Iron Tail is a TM move.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    They can learn TM moves but no egg moves. So it will kind of be like the Anime but not exactly. Did that make any sense? XD

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Cool! I know Squirtle has some awsome TM moves. And what about HM moves? Do they learn those from level as well?

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Hmm, I am not exactly sure about HM moves yet.
    But I am gonna go a head and say no the HM moves right now, sorry.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Please note that Reservations are No Longer Accepted.
    We currently only have two more spots to fill, but we can start the RP when one more joins.

Also Charmander is now up for grabs so feel free to send in SU's for either Charmander or Misdreavus.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    We can start the Role-Play if everyone is ready.

Part One

Where you come in: You take a visit with Professor Owen who has called you up along with five others to give you a chance at becoming a trainer. When you decide to take on that journey, after asking your parents of course, his hands you a Pokéball with a special Pokémon inside that he feels is the best for you. And then you shall head off to become the best there ever was.

But before you can start your journey you are stopped by a young man named Darren and a woman called Katharine. She is a leading scientist of all things unknown, she likes the adventure. "Will you, trainer, join us on a mission to the Hoenn Region?" They ask. This is exciting news since there has recently been a sighting of the mythical Island. You join up and take off on the boat ride. It is takes a few days but you manage to get there soon enough. Someone spots the Island and the boat is off in that direction. Could it be? Is the Island real? But before you could get there your boat has been hit with large waves driving it into large rocks in the water. It starts to sink and you need to evacuate it. The waves are awful as you swim around in the water. But after a while you have come to the Beach safe and sound. Everyone is accounted for and none seem to be hurt too badly.

After the shock fades away realization sets in place and everyone soon notice they are on the Island of Hoenn. But someone has gotten there first. Team Rocket grunts meet you at the beach "Are you all the new recruits?" They ask sourly. You say no to their dastardly ways and they decide to battle. Are you up for it?

Summary: All you have to do for this part is tell your story, about how you got there and how you met Professor Owen and all of that. Then the battle with Team Rocket, do you win or lose? Will anyone help you out? Is your new Pokémon ready for the first battle? Let's find out.
    On one note, you are assigned to one Grunt, look them over to find out who.

Team Rocket Grunts
    Spoiler:

Team Rocket Grunt's Pokémon Team
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
    "I wonder how the others are doing." Sighing softly to herself, Jackie stuffed her hands into the pockets of her hoodie as she strolled aimlessly through Route 29, heading into New Bark Town, the Route was peacefully quiet, with only the sounds of nature brushing through her ears, she heard Sentret and Rattata calling out to one another, the sounds of them digging in their burrows, a flock of Spearow flying above her and a Pidgey to her far right nesting in a tree, it was pleasant.

It didn't take her long to reach her acquired destination, considering how short the Route was, Jackie could see the dull brown roof of Professor Elm's laboratory from the outskirts of town. Within a few short moments, she was standing before the Professor's house and knocking on the door, being greeted by man who was not Professor Elm "Hello. You must be one of the 5 trainers I requested, please come in!" With a sweeping motion of his hand, the fellow stepped aside and allowed her entrance. Jackie blinked momentarily before entering the lab, following the man as he led her to an incubation room where a set of Pokéballs were being kept "I can tell, just by the curious look on your face, that you are a bit skeptical about my appearance, but rest assured dear, I'm one of the good guys" he winked at Jackie and the corner of her mouth lifted abit.

"I am Professor Owen a Pokémon researcher, I'm taking up Professor Oak's line of work and I have a special mission for you kids, I'd like for you all to take one of the Pokéballs here and explore the world, discover new Pokémon, uncover their mysteries and bring me back lots of data, so as my helpers, I'd like to give you this" He grabbed a Pokeball with dull green leaf insignia on it and handed it to her, along with 5 Pokéballs and a Pokédex "This is your starter, I think its best suited for a girl like you and I hope you take good care of it." Jackie just blinked at the ball, studying it curiously "I wonder what's inside..."

"What are you waiting for? Call it out!"

"Okay, come out." Jackie pointed the ball at the floor and with a musical snap, the ball popped open and a flash of white appeared, slowly taking form "Bulbasaur!" It was a small green reptilian spotted Pokémon with bright red eyes and a green onion like bulb on its back, she recognized this Pokémon, it was Bulbasaur a grass and poison type Pokémon commonly found it Kanto, its like a counterpart to Jhoto's Chikorita "Bulba?" Bulbasaur blinked and glanced curiously at Jackie, who smiled back slightly "Hey there Bulbasaur, I'm Jackie. I'll be your new trainer now."

"Saur... Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur nodded and Jackie bent down to gently stroke the reptile on its head "Saurrr" a content growl rumbled low in its throat, when Jackie began to pet it rhythmically on its head, grinning, she gathered the grass type in her arm and continued to pet it, causing it to release happy sighs as she brushed against a preferred spot "Bulbaa"

"Well, its good to know that Bulbasaur likes you, now get going." He quickly ushered her out the door and Jackie stood at the steps, blinking "That was odd.." glancing at the Pokédex Owen had given her, she scanned her newly acquired Bulbasaur.

Isla perdida [PG-13]

Bulbasaur
    The Seed Pokémon
    The seed on its back is filled with nutrients. The seed grows steadily larger as its body grows.

"Saurr" it murmured, sniffing curiously at her Pokédex "Bulba?" Jackie ignored Bulbasaur's curious advances towards her Pokédex and began to scroll down the list of random information given to her "Hmm, it says here that you can use Tackle, Poison Powder, Vine Whip and Leech Seed." Bulbasaur nodded with a cry and Jackie grinned "Alright, those seem like some good moves" she then pocketed her Pokédex and began to walk away from the lab, heading out towards Route 29, with Bulbasaur still in her arms. They had only managed to make it towards the outskirts of town, not even hitting the route before a young man, who called himself Darren and a woman who called herself Katherine stopped them, she explained that she was a leading scientist of all things known, she was also an adventurer, at that knowledge, Jackie didn't really care, but Bulbasaur listened attentively making small noises of awe as she told her story and once she finished, she had asked Jackie about it.

"
    Will you, trainer, join us on a mission to the Hoenn Region?" Jackie looked thoughtful at the duo and then glanced to Bulbasaur "Well, what do you think?" Bulbasaur swiftly began to nod his head "Bulba! Bulbasaur!" Jackie shrugged, she didn't care either way, the farther away from home she was, her parents would probably be leaping for joy "Eh, why not? Knowing my parents, they'll be glad I'm gone, happy to know that I'm not sulking around the house, even thought I told them I wasn't sulking..." she frowned slightly at her parents suggestion and Bulbasaur just giggled while she grumbled.

"Excellent!" Katherine clasped her hands together and smiled at Jackie, giving her the directions to the boat that she would be taking to get to this mysterious island "I'll give you sometime to get any supplies you might want and then we'll be off okay!" Jackie nodded and just followed the woman's directions, she didn't need anything extra, because all her stuff that she wanted to take, was in the bag "Eh, I guess I'll just take a nap while we're on the boat" she glanced down at Bulbasaur in her arms "Will you wake me up when we get there?" Bulbasaur nodded and Jackie took off, heading towards the boat that would drive her towards the most interesting adventure of her lifetime.

(OOC: Pretty short =( I'll do the battle and stuff next post, I just wanted to get something up now. . . the thread's looking a little dry :/)

Last edited:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    ShadowYashi
    Spoiler:

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
    Name: Naimira 'Mira' Wes

Appearance: Naimira is not at all that tall and of medium build. She has dark brown coloured hair, a slight side fringe swept to the left. She is never without her two red hair clips, each with a flame glued to the clip. Her skin is olive coloured but despite this she burns quite easily.

Naimira, a designer to some degree, mostly wears the clothes she sews and decorates herself. She frequents in t-shirts or singlets, mostly white and black, that she splattered with paint in various different colours combined with denim shorts when the weather is hot. The the weather is the opposite, she prefers to wear skin tight jeans, a t-shirt or a singlet and her favourite dark blue zip up hoodie. For shoes, she prefers either tennis trainers or her bright yellow jandels. For a bag, she carries a canvas brown coloured satchel, lengthened to the height of her hip.

Personality: Preferring to be called Mira, Naimira is a happy, go-lucky person, willing to do nothing except 'go with the flow'. Fashion design is only second to Pokemon, an ongoing hobby of hers which she thoroughly enjoys. Naimira aims to have a smile on her face as much as she can, you'd rarely see her grumpy or annoyed, though this does happen occasionally and only when she's around extremely bossy people. Her one 'pet peeve' is just that - she can't handle people telling her what to do because of her strong belief in one making life their own.

In desperate situations Naimira tends to freak out and is unable to think clearly. That is when, whether she likes it or not, people telling her what to do is a good thing for her. Naimira is quite a family person, always wishing she had siblings and therefore she relies on the friendships she makes.

History: Naimira comes from a small family, consisting only of herself and her father. Never having any siblings, Naimira considers her father one of her best friends as she grew up with only him by her side.

Naimira was born in Azalea Town, consequently spending all of her young life there. Her father worked alongside the gym leader of the town, Bugsy, as both an advisor and trainer at the gym. Naimira grew up playing with various bug type Pokemon her father had trained over the years. This early introduction to Pokemon gave Naimira a background to Pokemon others may not begin with. She'd never, ever be scared in any situation regarding Pokemon.

Naimira enjoyed the quiet life Azalea town could give her as she grew older. By the time she turned sixteen, her father gave into her wishes to be homeschooled, which gave her more time to enjoy her fashion designing hobby and make frequent trips to Goldenrod city. It was not long before she was attacked going through Ilex forest alone by three Beedrill. This event made Naimira's father realise that Naimira did really need to start training Pokemon herself.

Pokémon: Charmander

Role-Play Sample:
    Spoiler:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Breezy.
    Spoiler:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Jamie got up and got ready to start her journey that morning. Many surprises were in store for her that morning. "Happy birthday Jamie," her mother said handing her daughter a small box,"Thanks," Jamie said opening it up. Inside was a small watch,"Wow! Could this be?" Jamie asked. "Yes, it is a Poketch my dear. I ordered it all the way from Sinnoh. It just arrived this morning," her mother told her.

Jamie gave her mother a tight hug,"Thanks a lot mom," she told her. She then grabs her things and goes to meet with Professor Owen at the ship which would be departing soon,"Good bye mom. When I get to the first town I'll contact you on my cell phone," she said waving as she left the house. Jamie then grabbed her surf board on the way out. Even though she was going to be on a ship she wanted to take her surf board along anyway.

"Now, let's see here, where is that ship at?" Jamie wondered as she looked around for the ship that she was supposed to meet Professor Owen at. She was excited about all this. Professor Owen was a fairly new Professor at this, so new that he didn't even have his own lab yet. He had called Jamie on her phone yesterday telling her, he had gotten a hold of a special Pokemon from Professor Oak in Kanto, and he wanted her to train it. He said that he'd also needed help filling up the new Pokedex.

Jamie had thought this a wonderful chance to travel the world. He had thought her, she'd just love the Pokemon he'd picked out for her,"It's just the perfect Pokemon for a great surfer like yourself," he had told her. And now Jamie couldn't wait to meet this Pokemon that the Professor had said was perfect for her. "I can't wait to see how we match up," Jamie said, giggling as she couldn't contain her excitement any longer.

Jamie finally found the ship. She showed her ticket at the door and was led into the ship and up to Professor Owen,"Your finally here!" He said with joy,"Here is the Pokemon, Jamie. Like I said I think you'll be perfect for each other," Professor Owen handed Jamie a Lure Ball, which was a special type of PokeBall made for water type Pokemon.

"Ok, come on out!" Jamie called out calling out the Pokemon inside. Right away a cute looking blue turtle type appeared out of the Lure Ball,"Squirtle!" It said. "What is that?" Jamie asked. "Well, why not go ahead and use this Pokedex to find out?" Professor Owen grinned as he handed her a red looking device. "Ok," Jamie said taking the Pokedex and pointing it at the turtle type Pokemon.

Isla perdida [PG-13]

Squirtle ♀
    Starting Moves: Bubble, Rapid Spin, Bite, Watergun
    Tiny Turtle Pokemon
    Squirtle! This Tiny Turtle Pokémon draws its long neck
    into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with
    amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be
    quite powerful.

"So, your called Squirtle huh?" Jamie said bending down to the Squirtle's level. Squirtle nodded her head. Yes, that was her name. "How would you like an even better name?" She asked her. "Squitle!" Squirtle nodded happily. "It says here you can squirt out powerful water attacks. I know! How about Squirts? A cute name for a cute Pokemon," Jamie grinned as she rubbed the Squirtle on the head. Squirtle screamed happily. She loved the name. She happily squirted Jamie in the face with Watergun.

Professor Owen laughed seeing that the two were bounding already. Jamie put her Pokedex away. Professor Owen then handed her 5 PokeBalls and about 3 Potions and 3 Full Heals to get her started,"You can find more stuff in the shops ahead. Also there is two people I'd like you to meet Jamie. I want you to travel with them and help them collect data for me as well," Professor Owen then called in two people, a man and a woman,"Jamie, meet Darren and Katherine. They'd like to take you along with 5 others to Hoenn to help them with there research," Professor Owen explained.

"Very nice to meet you," Jamie said shaking there hands,"Now there's no time to lose you must be off. The other trainers are already on board. I'm sure you'll meet them soon," Professor Owen said as he waved as the ship departed. Jamie decides to find a few battles while waiting. Someone comes up to her. He is a Jr. Trainer,"Are you a new trainer?" He asks,"Yes," Jamie says. "Then I challenge you to a battle!" Jr. Trainer says as he throws a PokeBall and a Rattata pops out.

"Go Squirts!" Jamie screams sending her Squirtle into battle. "Rattata, Tackle attack!" Jr. Trainer orders. "Dodge Squirts and attack with Watergun!" Jamie ordered. Squirts jumped out of the way of the oncoming Rattata and shot Watergun at it. The poor Rattata didn't stand a chance. It was taken out with the first hit,"Grrr! Rattata return! Let's see how you like this one, go Spearow!" He called out a bird looking Pokemon.

'Very non cute,' Jamie thought, getting grossed out by the bird Pokemon,"Squirts, use Watergun again!" Jamie ordered. "Spearow dodge and use Peck!" Jr. Trainer ordered. "Spear!" Spearow screamed as it dodged and attacked Squirts with Peck. "Squirts! Come on! You can do it! Jump up onto Spearow's back and use Rapid Spin!" Jamie called.

Squirts nodded and jumped up onto Spearow's back and used Rapid Spin. Spearow was taken down as well. Jr. Trainer groaned in anger as he called Spearow back into it's PokeBall. Jamie was the winner. He paid her, her prize money of $100 Poke as he walked away in defeat. Jamie hugged Squirts,"Great job Squirts! We won our first fight," she said hugging the turtle type. She then decided to go and mingle with the other trainers on board.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    雷影 イチロ
    Spoiler:

Konekodemon
    Spoiler:

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
    Pokemon Time: Post One

"Finally!" A young girl's sudden exclamation was only heard by the rustling trees that surrounded the labortory. Dropping her bag on the gravel with a muted thump before she slumped on the fence post to catch her breath, Naimira 'Mira' Wes had finally reached her destination point. The short journey she'd taken from her hometown of Azalea town to the even smaller town of New Bark was for the sole reason of reaching the laboratory. Mira was finally going to get her own Pokemon. Though she'd been around Pokemon all her life, she'd never considered the option up until recently.
    Retrieving her satchel once more, she wiped the invisible dirt off her denim shorts before confidently taking steps that led her to the door. Rapping her knuckles on the door, she did not have to wait long before she was welcomed by someone she did not expect.

"Hello! Are you one of the new trainers?" The man, who wore a lab coat so white it nearly hurt Mira's eyes. Squinting slightly, Mira nodded.

"I'm Naimira Wes, though I prefer just Mira,"

Mira followed the Professor as he beckoned for her to enter, instantly disliking the
    cleanliness of the laboratory. It was quite extreme.

"I'm Professor Owen," The man continued. "A couple of your fellow trainers have already obtained their Pokemon, which I've already decided for you determined upon your personality and such."

"Guess I don't have the hard decision of choosing which one I want," Mira continued, both relieved and slightly glad. She'd heard of trainer's being unable to choose which Pokemon to take on their first day and she did not want to go through that, delaying her departure even more.

"Exactly!" Professor Owen said. He then consulted a clipboard, having trouble reading his own writing before he came to a sound conclusion and retrieved a shiny red and white Pokeball, handing it to Mira. "This is the Pokemon best suited to you. Why don't you let him out whilst I finish programming your Pokedex?"

As the Professor busied himself for a couple of minutes, Mira, glowing with pride that she now held in her hands her very own Pokemon, pressed the button on the Pokeball, aiming the light that beamed from it at the floor. As the Pokemon was materialising, she thought about her father, who had worked with Pokemon all his life. She knew he'd be so proud of her.

After a couple of seconds, before Mira stood her Pokemon. It was quite short, reaching just above Mira's knees though it stood on two legs. It was vibrant orange in colour, a flame glistening on the edge of it's tail. Mira had never seen this particular species of Pokemon up close before, though she'd read all about them as one of the traditional starter Pokemon of the Kanto region.

"A Charmander?" Mira turned to question the Professor as the Charmander opened it's mouth wide to yawn, blinking it's eyes several times. "You gave me a Charmander?"

Mira felt very much like hugging the Professor, though she knew that would be highly innappropriate. She could not wipe the grin off her face though and knelt down to appear closer to Charmander's own height.

"Hi Charmander! I'm Mira," She said too enthusiastically.

The Charmander blinked again before nodding in reply.

"Char!" Mira could see the Charmander had no problem with making his own voice heard.

"Try this," Professor Owen said as he handed the programmed Pokedex to Mira. She aimed it at Charmander.

"Charmander, the lizard Pokemon. The flame on its tail indicates Charmander's life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns brightly." The Pokedex stated for Mira quite suddenly, causing her jump in surprise. She didn't expect this special bit of techonology to actually talk to back to her. "Attacks include Slash, Smokescreen, Ember and Flamethrower."

Mira's eyes flickered from the Pokedex in her hands to her Charmander that stood infront of her. She could not believe her luck. With Charmander by her side, she'd be sure to beat all of her Dad's bug Pokemon anyday.

It was not long before Mira and Charmander were escorted to the door by Professor Owen, who wished them both goodluck and told Charmander to behave himself. Before long, Mira and her Charmander were out on their own.

"Well Charmander, time to get going, huh?"

Charmander nodded in agreement, having taken an instant liking to his new trainer, odd as she was. They continued down the path to the road, Mira scanning the verge for a sign post that would indicate which way to go. She admittedly hadn't taken much notice of where things were on her way here.

As Mira, hands on her hips, scanned the road up and down for some sign of life she could ask directions from, it was Charmander who found the sign of life. Approaching himself and his trainer was a man and a woman, both of whom looked like they were preparing themselves for some sort of journey.

"Trainer!" The woman called out as the approached, startling Mira out of her day dream search.

"Me?" Was all Mira could say, whilst Charmander stood beside her, both confused.

"I beg your pardon for this hasty approach," She started. "My name is Katharine and this is my colleague Darren. I'm a scientist."

Not remotely interested in anything scientific, Mira half tuned out, wondering why
    Katharine was talking to her in the first place.

"I'm Mira Wes," She replied absent-mindedly. "This is Charmander,"

"Mira Wes, would you be interested in adventure?"

At the mention of adventure, Mira perked up again, gaining sudden interest in what Katharine had to say.

"Ofcourse, which teenager isn't these days?" Katharine continued, answering her own question at the look on Mira's face. "Will you, Mira, join us on a mission to the Hoenn region?"

These words were all it took for Mira to completely and utterly dedicate herself to going on this mission. Though she wasn't interested in the science side of things, adventure appealed greatly to Mira, remembering fondly of the stories her father had often told to her of his journey as a trainer. Charmander didn't seem keen on travelling by boat to the remote island they were destined for but Mira managed to change his mind, telling him that whilst they were there, there was bound to be battles galore for them to participate in. He'd get stronger all the time. On this promise, Mira and Charmander found themselves whizzing towards an unknown island with a group of other trainers Mira hadn't had the chance to talk to yet, all the while wondering what adventure would lie once they landed.

Years
    Name: Isis Regan

Appearance: Isis has a Kantonian-Sinnohian lineage that goes back for many generations. This is evident in her hazel eyes, common in said regions, and her fair complexion. She was born with crimson hair and she is very much like her mother, as she dresses the same as what she did when she was fourteen.

Having wished to inherit her father's height, she is of a pathetic stature at five feet and eleven inches. Despite that and her average figure, she does not look harmful, for there is a gentle undertone to her eyes.

She prefers to keep her hair perfectly trimmed and long, the tips of which touch the middle of her back. Her favourite outfit is her red, skin-tight, short-sleeved shirt with her blue miniskirt. In addition to that, she wears grey socks, yellow and purple slip-on shoes, her black and purple hat – and carries her bright yellow backpack with the imprint of a Poké Ball on the side everywhere she goes.

Personality: Like her mother, Isis is impatient, but she does not share any of the other traits. Instead her persona is more of the 'speak only when spoken to' type. Isis is not a bully, but has been bullied, which explains why she is so distant. At times, she is lazy, but that is only in the mornings when she doesn't want to get out of bed. Other than that, she is a hard worker and does her share of the jobs around the house.

History: Isis and her identical twin sister, Rhea, were born in the bustling Jubilife City to Josephine and Arthur Regan. Being the first born by two minutes, Isis was spoiled considerably more than the younger Rhea. Rhea was more sociable than her somewhat introverted sister, but they would fight like Darkrai and Cresselia; Isis was the Darkness and Rhea the Lunar Moon — they fought so roughly one time, Josephine and Arthur had to take Isis to the Jubilife Hospital for severe bruising to the neck area.

Things continued like that until they were four, which was when they moved back to Kanto, when they learned of Professor Owen's succession of Professor Oak's lab. Time passed, and a few days before her sixteenth birthday, Isis' parents told her that Professor Owen had a starter Pokémon ready for her. However, she could only start her journey when she actually turned sixteen.

Chosen Starter: Sandshrew.

RP Sample: "It's been quite a while since we've stepped onto Kantonian soil..." Arthur trailed off; his usual light-hearted attitude now replaced by a hardened heart.

"Won't it be six months?" Damien questioned brusquely. The black-haired fifteen-year-old would, along with his sister, accompany Josephine, Arthur, Rachel and Katie back to Kanto from their business trip in Sinnoh.

Rachel's face darkened. Despite the fact that she had fallen for Damien, she did not like the fact that her lover kept bringing up the past, however indirectly. "Leave it, Damien." She looked over at Josephine, only to find that her best friend's face had not changed from the deep scowl it had become since they'd entered the Mercurias' castle. "Jose?" she tentatively asked.

Sighing deeply and clearing her mind of troublesome thoughts, the redhead — who was preparing to turn fifteen — faced the violet-haired teen. "When we go back," she addressed the others, "it will be to a Team Rocket-controlled Kanto. We must be prepared to wipe them out one by one. I'm going to emphasize that none of us will be even laying a finger on Nighthawk. Why? I've spoken with our Chosen Legendaries and they said one of them will exact revenge on him. I can't say which one it is, as that would be giving away the surprise."

It was here that she stopped talking and shared a wink with Desmond, Darkrai's human-ized form. He was fantastically taller than Rachel was. White shaggy bangs hung down over his right eye, obscuring it completely, and his skin was pale. His visible eye was quite shocking — he appeared to have no pupil, and his iris was white, but a brilliant robin's-egg blue surrounded it.

He wore a long coat that ended in tattered strips of gauzy material that seemed to shift around his legs in a nonexistent breeze, and the same material hung from the backs of his shoulders, extending further than his black-gloved hands. The collar of his coat was red, with red spike-like things jutting up from it and ending somewhere near his jaw — his hood hung halfway down his back and stirred in the same breeze the rest of his coat did. What he was wearing beneath the coat, Rachel couldn't tell; it was closed over his skinny body.

Fortunately, no-one else saw the unspoken communication between Josephine and Darkrai just then and everyone agreed that the redhead spoke the truth. Nighthawk was just far too powerful.

"Anyway," Katie spoke up. "We need to head out to the Oceania. It's waiting to take us back to Kanto."

Even in the silence that followed, the brunette with blonde foils sensed that everyone was thinking of their return and how their families would feel.

P.S.

I noticed that the Sandshrew was open, so I thought I'd go with it instead. I had no way of letting you know, because the site was "too busy".

ShadowYashi

Years
    "Saurrrr" Bulbasaur was in awe at the scenes that passed him by as they sped through the open sea on this comfy medium sized boat, fit to seat the 5 kids, their Pokémon and the 2 adults. Jackie was hunched up in a corner sleeping, Bulbasaur stayed close to his trainer, glancing curiously at the other kids and Pokémon on the boat before he would glance back out into the open, there were Goldeen and a bunch of different water typed Pokémon leaping out of the sea to either greet the boat as it passed by or zoom over it, he had seen an odd blue catfish looking Pokémon leap over them and make a large splash as it landed on the other side and there as even a bit manta ray Pokémon, that swam beside them and then leaped into the air, flying like a Pidgey it was so amazing!

He'd never seen things like this before, glancing back at Jackie the Seed Pokémon dully noted that she was still asleep, he had fallen asleep beside her, once they first got on the boat, but a half hour later, he was up and being mystified by the beautiful scenery, frowning slightly he looked over the rim of the boat, standing on his hind legs while he gazed down at his reflection on the fast moving surface, a small part of him hoped that Jackie would be able to see this, but she was still snoozing soundly in the corner "Bulbasaur" he mumbled before lowering himself back on the deck of the boat and walking over to Jackie, clambering on top of her torso, squeezing himself under her arms and subconscious she shifted her position into a more comfortable way and gently hugged the Bulbasaur, who snuggled into her embrace and closed his eyes, all he could really do was sleep, since they seemed to be nowhere near their destination yet.

Panicked screaming and lots of yelling.

"Everyone evacuate now! The boats about to sink!"

This is the chaos that Jackie and Bulbasaur had woken up to, apparently the boat was sinking... W-Wait! What!?

Sinking!?

The boat was sinking!

"Oh, this is just great" she thought with a sour frown as Darren tossed her a life jacket, which she quickly strapped on, while simultaneously telling Bulbasaur to hang on tight and don't let go of her. The Seed Pokémon was latched tightly to her head, like a scared cat, it may have had a huge advantage against water types, but swimming was not one of its strong points "Bulba!" Jackie felt Bulbasaur nod from his spot on her head and then she made sure to put her head phones in a sealed water resistant baggie, before stuffing it in her backpack "Ugh, all my stuff will be ruined by the time this is over" she murmured glancing at the water below, which was now at her ankles "Alright Bulbasaur, hold your breath we're about to jump!" There was a quick nod from the grass type and then Jackie took a deep breath, with Bulbasaur doing the same and then she jumped, going feet first into the water.

After some wild splashing, spitting and coughing moments later, Jackie broke the surface of the water and began to swim towards the nearby shore, thank goodness for that, but it was a very rough swim, because the harsh waves would knock the girl back and Bulbasaur almost got knocked off a couple times, then he fell in once, all in all after this, neither of them wanted to see another ocean or boat for a while. "Land, oh sweet glorious land" she groaned, spitting out some of the salty water she had swallowed and sprawled out belly flat on the beach, Bulbasaur was right beside her, mimicking her actions, breathing heavily after his quick sink into the ocean "Bulba... Bulbasaur."

By the time they had washed up, pretty much everyone was accounted for, Darren and Katherine make sure to take a head count and all were there, Jackie was busy trying to get air back in her lungs and wring her soaked stuff out while they did that and Bulbasaur shook himself thoroughly of any water on his body, she couldn't believe it the boat had sank and they had managed to safely make it to Hoenn "I guess its better than landing in the Bermuda Triangle..." sighing, Jackie checked her headphones, happy to see that they were the only things in her possession not soaked thoroughly to the bone "At least they're safe" Jackie would die if anything happened to them "Bulba?" Bulbasaur tilted his head curiously at Jackie, who smiled and bent down to his eye level, showing him the headphones "These were a gift to me, from my best friends." She pointed to the head sets, which read Best Friends Forever "See, my friends got these words engraved on them, so I'd never forget them, they're my most cherished item." Bulbasaur's eyes widened as those words sank in, especially best friends "Bulba" maybe one day they could be best friends and he'd get her a gift, he watched as she went back to wringing out her shirt and pants.

One day.

"Oi! Hey you!" The group all paused, three men in black outfits with red R's on the front came walking up to them, that outfit looked familiar but Jackie for the life of her couldn't place it, Bulbasaur stood by her side, looking at the men curiously as they scanned the group over "Are you all the new recruits?" One of the men ask with a sour expression "Where have I seen that insignia before..." Jackie bit her lip thoughtfully while the men spoke, she narrowed her eyes at the sign, staring at it for a full minute before her eyes widening in realization.

"Team Rocket!" The grunts give her a duh expression and Jackie just glared back "You fiends, I know all about your evil work, there's no way I'd become a recruit from your cruddy organization!" One of the grunts scowled at her and then stepped forward, reaching for a ball at her belt Jackie glanced at Bulbasaur, who grunted before stepping forward "Alright Bulbasaur, this is our first battle, so good luck!"

"Bulbasaur!"

"Gastly go!"

The Pokéball snapped open after the female grunt tossed it down and out from the rush of light came a black ball of ghostly matter, surrounded by purple smog, it had big white eyes and a mouth with a pair of fangs, it was the Ghost type Pokémon Gastly. "Gassstly" It gave a ghostly groan and hovered above the ground, Bulbasaur glanced up at the ghost with his red eyes, growling at it "Bullba..." Jackie pulled out her Pokédex and scanned it.

Isla perdida [PG-13]

Gastly
    The Gas Pokémon
    Although it can sneak in anywhere with its gaseous body, it can also be blown away by wind.

"Okay, for what I know, Gastlys are part Ghost and part Poison types, which means you attacks will have little affect and Poison Powder won't harm it at all" Jackie crossed her arms frowning slightly and Bulbasaur seemed a little down about her comment, causing her to laugh nervously and smile at her Pokémon "b-but don't worry Bulbasaur, just cause you don't have a better type advantage doesn't necessarily mean we'll lose, have a little faith, I believe in you so don't sweat it."

"Saur!" Bulbasaur nodded and Jackie gave it a thumbs up "Alright, now lets kick some ghost booty!" The female grunt rolled her eyes and snorted at the two "Are you done now? The pure sappiness of your display is killing me" she gagged mockingly and Jackie frowned "rude hag" the grunt bristled at that comment, she didn't look a day over twenty! With her gorgeous russet colored hair and fierce green eyes, she was a nicely proportioned young woman and no snot nosed brat was going to call her a hag! "Why you! Gastly, start off with Lick!" Gastly hissed in response and then charged at Bulbasaur "Don't let its tongue touch you Bulbasaur, you might get paralyzed! Grab it with Vine Whip!" Heeding her words, Bulbasaur quickly leapt to the right, avoiding Gastlys long pink tongue and then thin green vines shot out from the bulb on his back, wrapping tightly around the ghosts ball form and squeezing it "Gasst! Gastly!"

"Shadow Ball Gastly!"

"Gasssstly!" A black ball full of crackling purple energy formed instantly before Gastly, not giving Jackie any time to tell Bulbasaur to dodge, nor giving the Seed Pokémon a chance to, and it fired it straight at Bulbasaur, slamming into the grass type with enough explosive force to cause him to release Gastly and get sent skidding backwards. "Bulbasaur!" He shook his head, brushing off the attack and scowling at the sneering ghost "Gastly. Gassslty!"

"Vine Whip!" Bulbasaur launched his vines at Gastly, the green appendages swiftly and harshly struck out at the gaseous Pokémon, causing it to cry out from being hit.

"Now use Lick! Then follow up with another Shadow Ball!" Gastly disappeared quickly from view, appearing out of thin air in front of Bulbasaur, inches away from his face, who gasped, he didn't even get a chance to blink, before Gastly's long pink tongue wetly licked his face, Bulbasaur shivered once the attack was over "S-Saru!" Bulbasaur's eyes widened as he was staring down a menacing looking Shadow Ball, that was released, it exploded instantly upon contact and because of such a close range, Bulbasaur endured a lot more of the pain from the attack, he was sent flying backwards, tumbling halfway across the wet sand "Bulba" he groaned, slowly rising to his feet, but the Seed Pokémon paused when he attempted to move, his muscles quickly stiffened and a set of sparks began to travel along his tiny form "S-Saurrr!"

"Oh no! Bulbasaur!"

Paralysis had kicked int. The Seed Pokémon wound up falling back onto his stomach, unable to move properly "S-Saur" he panted lightly, one of his eyes sliding shut while he attempted to fight the effects of the paralyzation.

"Heh, not so tough now are you brat?" the older woman sneered and Jackie glowered at her "we're not out yet, Bulbasaur use Leech Seed!" Weakly shaking off the after affects of Lick's paralysis, Bulbasaur launched a seed from his bulb, which landed smoothly on Gastlys head and quickly began to sprout, causing vines to curl tightly around his circular body slightly restricting its movements.

The vines then began to hum and glow a vibrant red, ultimately sapping the Ghosts health and restoring a bit of Bulbasaur's at the same time, it gave the Seed Pokémon just the little bit of energy it needed to pick itself up "Bulbasaur!" He charged at Gastly, vines flailing about, and struck the ghost hard across the face being such the light weight it is Gastly was sent tumbling backwards, looking like a beach ball as it went crashing into its trainer.

The woman groaned as she wound up falling back onto her butt, after her Gastly got smacked into her face the poison type removed itself from her fallen form and quickly began to apologize, while Bulbasaur snickered from its spot "Saur-Saur-Saurr" he laughed and her face began to turn red from anger "W-Why you! Gastly go destroy that annoying little Bulbasaur! Shadow Ball and make it a strong one!"

"Counter with Vine Whip!"

Gastly had quickly charged up a Shadow Ball and launched it, Bulbasaur had whipped out his vines and was ready to attack it with Vine Whip, but he froze, crying out again in pain, due to the sudden unexpected paralysis, causing his joints to lock up and for him to get hit with another Shadow Ball, luckily after the attack hit, he regained some more health because Leech Seed had kicked in as well, restoring his energy.

This little game was becoming tiring for the evil woman, so she commanded Gastly to use Lick, so the ghost disappeared from view and reappeared before Bulbasaur, who wasn't as surprised as before, it moved in closer to lick at Bulbasaur again.

"Use Vine Whip to finish it!"

"Shadow Ball!"

Time seem to slow for the two female trainers as they watched their Pokémon attack simultaneously, Bulbasaur's Vine slapped Gastly in the face, just as soon as Shadow Ball exploded on him, a cloud of smoke covered the field and the two Pokémon in it "Bulbasaur!" Jackie shielded her eyes and face as the dust kicked up and whipped around her, she squinted her eyes trying to see through the dust but couldn't, a few tense moments passed by and both females held their breath as the smoke finally clear, green and brown eyes widened simultaneously.

It was a double knock out. Both Bulbasaur and Gastly had swirls in their eyes and they were sprawled out on the ground "Bulbasaur!" Jackie ran over to her fallen Pokémon and picked the Seed Pokémon up, cradling him gently in her arms "Bulbasaurrr" he mumbled, nuzzling his head gently into the crook of her elbow, Jackie smiled before muttering softly "you did a great job, you deserve a nice rest Bulbasaur."

"Gastly, return! Grr, you got lucky twerp! I'll get you next time!" The female grunt recalled her Gastly and then ran off, leaving Jackie to watch her retreating figure, before she glanced back to see how the others were doing.

Last edited:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Breezy.
    Spoiler:

Legendarian Mistress
    Spoiler:

ShadowYashi
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    雷影 イチロ
    Nice post! But maybe add a little more detail? Like instead of for example "He walked over and took her hand" something like "He gracefully walked over to her and grabbed her soft hands in his, and held on ever so tightly" You see what I mean? Also you were somewhat power playing. Squirtle may be tough but the other Pokemon you battle might be as well, but up a fight, it is not often when something just falls down with one hit.

You can continue with a second one if you want. Oh and here is some information about your new Pokemon

Isla perdida [PG-13]

Squirtle
    Female ♀
    Has a Jolly Nature
    Known Moves: Bubble, Rapid Spin, Bite, Watergun
    She is stuck to her trainer like glue. However she can get afraid of little things like twigs snapping, but she will be fine if her trainer it by her side.

"He gracefully walked over to her and grabbed her soft hands in his, and held on ever so tightly" uh, no. That would make him sound like a pervert. In case you didn't notice here my post was great. There is no work to be done on it.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
    Years
    Konekodemon:
    No, no, no, that is not what I was meaning to say. I liked your post a lot, I really did. That was just some random example not leading to your post, just something I thought off the top of my head. Believe me I liked you post. I am sorry if I offended you. All I was meaning to say was detail is important but I really liked your post.

And, who are you talking about? Makes who sound like what? When I said "he" I meant just anybody, not someone related to this plot or anything else. Like I said it was an example. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back