• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pokemon Satanism Scandal!

Years
    Every major series with sucess has a must-be-compared-to list: it includes sex, nazism and satanism. Oh, the conspiracy.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Since it seems a lot of you are Christian, I'm not going to go on a rant seeing as it will most likely offend most of you.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Because it's 11 pm and my dad's home so I can't get on /b/ without the risk of him seeing goatse.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
    1. Old News
    2. laid-back Christians lol at pokemon and say it's a kid's game and a kid's game only (which it is technically)
    3. they are extremists
    4. They are doing it for attention
    5. scare tactic to the laid-back christians to be more "christian"
    6. who the hell cares?
    7. nothing they can do about it as it is our right to do and practice whateevr we want. (yay america!)

P.S. not Christian

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    I hate this theory my mom belived it so it robed me of pokemon as a little kid. I would be sitting on the bus in the 2nd grade and everyone would be like did you see the new episod of pokemon, or do you want to link battle me in red version and i couldnt. I dont know who tought of this. Why would pokemon be demonic it is just a thing that a person made up and got alot of money off of. My mom eventually reallized it probly wasnt demonic and let me play the games but by the time that happend i was 11. Pokemon is fictional and I cant see any thing wrong with it.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Correction, PokeRap played backwords, it is heard they say, " Lla me hctac attog" d: I don't believe this is that big in new that riots are starting. But whatever these dumb religions are coming up with these days. -shrugs-

Back