• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue With Hte/Any other trainer editor

Years
  • So when using HTE, ute or any other trainer editor, sometimes when expanding (? this maybe happened after I didn't expand, maybe?) I get an error over a random pokemon and I either have to close the editor or just not edit a specific pokemon. It's the same error on hte, ute, and pge..

I've tested it in game and there's like no issues. I expanded on an early RSE trainer (0x00B, 0x00C) and also one later in the game and I've got this issue on both. What's happening here and should I be worried?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So when using HTE, ute or any other trainer editor, sometimes when expanding (? this maybe happened after I didn't expand, maybe?) I get an error over a random pokemon and I either have to close the editor or just not edit a specific pokemon. It's the same error on hte, ute, and pge..

I've tested it in game and there's like no issues. I expanded on an early RSE trainer (0x00B, 0x00C) and also one later in the game and I've got this issue on both. What's happening here and should I be worried?

Maybe try G3T's trainer editor? It also has a customizable INI file. If you get an error with that one too, it's definitely something with your rom.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    You could try exporting a trainer which doesn't cause this error, then import it over the one that does cause the error.

Back