• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] It depends on the character does different things

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I was testing the command: $ Trainer.gender == 0, it is really useful when you have two characters, but I have a doubt as to how I could do it with more than one. Suppose I have 4 different characters and depending on which one you use they tell you one thing or another. Is it possible to do that or should I find another way?

Years
    I was testing the command: $ Trainer.gender == 0, it is really useful when you have two characters, but I have a doubt as to how I could do it with more than one. Suppose I have 4 different characters and depending on which one you use they tell you one thing or another. Is it possible to do that or should I find another way?
    Code:
    case $Trainer.gender
    when 0
    #CODE 1
    when 1
    #CODE 2
    when 2
    #CODE 3
    when 3
    #CODE 4
    end

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Code:
    case $Trainer.gender
    when 0
    #CODE 1
    when 1
    #CODE 2
    when 2
    #CODE 3
    when 3
    #CODE 4
    end

It's great that there is an answer, I suppose that to put it, it is enough to make a new script and put in the code part what one needs, right?

To activate it, it would be with the same code but with the numbers that one requires

Being so dumb, but I'm kind of a newbie at these things

Back