• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has been confirmed! PokeSpe HG/SS!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Gold looks awesome, simply that. But Im a little dissappointed in Silvers outfit. The could've at least got his hair to how it looks in the games. And now Im excited about seeing the rocket executives again :D

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Gold looks awesome, simply that. But Im a little dissappointed in Silvers outfit. The could've at least got his hair to how it looks in the games. And now Im excited about seeing the rocket executives again :D
    Did you miss the horn they added to the top of his head? Sure, it's not exactly the same, but it's closer to the remakes then his old style.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Oh man i´m soooo frickin´ crazy to read it!
    I just can´t believe at al that it´s still in the platium arc ( scanlations i mean )
    I wish i knew japanese!!!!
    oh and does anybody knows where can i get any volumes from the 32th on?
    i´m still on the 30th but i don´t know where or when i´ll be able to get the rest!

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • uhh..... I don't see the new pictures of the Johto Dex Holders..... so I don't know what you guy are talking about.

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
  • yes. Definitely Sird and Mask of Ice, and LANCE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A COMEBACK.

It said on Bulbapedia that after Bruno and Koga took Will and Karen in, Lance joined them and they made the new Elite 4, which will appear in the HGSS chapter. :]

Back