• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It made my day when I remembered this forum today.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I can't believe its been over four years.

I am going to college soon and want to quit my PC games, so I hope I'll replace that with more of a hobbyist obsession of pokemon soon.

But seriously. In joined this forum when I was a freshman, now I'm graduating. I was very pleased to see it's still alive and well.

I'll be here hopefully. Time to restart emerald version.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Wow that sure seems like quite a while to have been away, glad to see you came back. :P Yah Pokemon is a pretty good hobby to take back up, it's fun, has a great community, and will keep you entertained when college comes rolling in. :P Hopefully you'll stick around this time, you'll have a lot of fun if you just give it a chance. Oh and emerald is a pretty fun game, I still play it every now and then trying to get all the symbols. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    My new mission is to create a new signature.

4 years old and still hideous. Its nice seeing my older, gimp attempts at graphic design.

I'm going to school for phsyics and engineering double major, so hopefully I'll meet some like minded *cough* nerds *cough* individuals who are in to pokemon as well.

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Squeeee~
    Welcome back! Do you remember me? No?
    I'd love to say that, but I just can't.

That aside, welcome back, Brien! Wow, four years? That's long; I wouldn't last a day without PC. The thread's title caught my eye, and I thought it was going to be a beautiful poem, but it turned out to be something much more beautiful than a poem.

I'm extremely glad that you came back. I really hope I'll see you around the forums often. I hope you'll stay this time -- lots of things are happening here at PC. I'm new here, and I'm already having a great time at this forum. You'll have a great time too.

Back