• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Item Cloning Glitch (not GTS) Question

Zowayix

hi
Years
  • I saw a Youtube video of someone using a glitch involving Ditto, Transform, and the move Thief to duplicate a held item.
    I know the steps to doing this, but my question is, does it work in the US version of D/P? Or has it been fixed like the E4 door surf glitch?

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • What?? It only works in JPN versions?? Dang, I won't be able to duplicate any of my TMs.

...but the GTS clone glitch still works in US version, right?

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
  • for the clone glitch it does work i saw this girl on youtube and she cloned a shiny piplup over wifi

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, that's new. Well, for me it is. I've been away from PC longer then i thought. xD I'll try it out and see if it works on the US Version of Pokemon Pearl.

Back