• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITEM SHOP. Decent Pokémon w/ Items.

Years
  • I don't have many great Pokémon, other than legendaries that I am not willing to trade. So instead I can give you a fairly average Pokémon, and I can give them a rare/decent item to hold e.g. Relic Crown. My Pokémon White friend code is 3611 0287 4157. I will accept any Pokémon. :D

I would greatly appreciate legendaries. :3

ITEMS I CAN GIVE TO POKEMON

Items
    Any Evolutionary Stone + Everstone
    Any Relic Item (They sell for lots of money!!)
    Exp. Shares
    Focus Band
    Leftovers
    Power Bracer
    Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Anklet
    Power Weight
    Red Card

Medicine
    HP Up
    Protein
    Iron
    Carbos
    Calcium
    Zinc
    PP Max
    Rare Candy

Pokéballs
    Any Pokéballs. :D

Berries
    Any Berries. :D

I also have a few Pokémon that I want to trade for Pokémon only.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I can get you Snorunt, Zangoose, Trapinch, Aron, Mawile, Houndour, and Natu for the Power Items.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    I can get you Seviper and Ditto for two power items. Preferrebly the ones for Def and HP.

I could probably get you other pokemon you'd like too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    I could give you a Ditto, Spoink and a shedinja.

Would like a Power Bracer, leftovers, and a Power Weight . Any pokemon is fine, I just want the items.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Power Belt
    Power Lens
    Power Band
    Power Weight

;o
    I have Ditto and a shiny Parasect for these :)

Years
  • can you trade me your power bracer(for attack right?) and power anklet for a emolga with air slash and roost egg moves and a minccino with mudslap/aqua tail + iron tail egg moves?

Years
  • Right uhh. I haven't been on for a few days, because I got a new Wireless Router, so I am going to ignore all the trades above, and if you have posted above me, and I haven't traded with you, post again. Also, I will now reply to any post I have traded with, so people (hopefully) don't ask for a pokémon I already have.

Thanks. :)

Back