• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It'll be a miracle..

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
    It'll be a miracle..

Forretress @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252HP / 44Atk / 112Def / 92SpDef
    Relaxed nature(+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Rapid Spin
    - Light Screen
    - Toxic Spikes

in theory, beats up all but Magnet Rise Maggies
    Toxic Spikes is some fun stuff
    Spinner, ya say?!

It'll be a miracle..

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 176HP / 132SpAtk / 200Spd
    Timid nature(+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover

Everything counter ~Starmie
    Outspeeds and counters both Garchomp and Ape

It'll be a miracle..

Gliscor @ Leftovers
    Trait: Hyper Cutter
    EVs: 252HP / 180Def / 76Spd
    Impish nature(+Def,-SpAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Swords Dance
    - Baton Pass
    - Roost

SD passing is serious buisness
    Can beat both Hera and Loom
    Can still somewhat sweep with SD EQ..

It'll be a miracle..

Heracross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 100HP / 252Atk / 156Spd
    Adamant nature(+Atk, -SpAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn
    - Facade
    - Pursuit

like WHOA!!!
    with SD passes, this thing juggernauts everything
    Gliscor/Weezing both get killed by Facade
    and that, young lad, means gg

It'll be a miracle..

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Seene Grace
    EVs: 240HP / 96Def / 36SpDef / 136Spd
    Careful nature(+SpDef, -SpAtk)
    - Wish
    - U-Turn
    - Ice Punch / Zen Headbutt
    - Body Slam

Jirachi's always been very cool,
    Wonderful Wisher, MOAR PARAHAX0RZ!
    Very cool.

It'll be a miracle..

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 162HP / 112Def / 224SpD
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Whirlwind / Crunch
    - Return

LOLWUT? YOUR ENTIRE TEAM IS POISONED?!
    Yes, (P)hazes to rack up poison, beats Heatran, beats Forretress and STAB Return hurtzzz

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Using my Anti-Image Quote Machine 8)
    Forretress @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252HP / 44Atk / 112Def / 92SpDef
    Relaxed nature(+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Rapid Spin
    - Light Screen
    - Toxic Spikes

in theory, beats up all but Magnet Rise Maggies
    Toxic Spikes is some fun stuff
    Spinner, ya say?!
    I guess, although Toxic Spikes only makes Heracross happy.

Starmie @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 176HP / 132SpAtk / 200Spd
    Timid nature(+Spd, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover

Everything counter ~Starmie
    Outspeeds and counters both Garchomp and Ape
    It's not countering Infernape with 80% Acc. I'll tell you that.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
    Trait: Hyper Cutter
    EVs: 252HP / 180Def / 76Spd
    Impish nature(+Def,-SpAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Swords Dance
    - Baton Pass
    - Roost

SD passing is serious buisness
    Can beat both Hera and Loom
    Can still somewhat sweep with SD EQ..
    Hera, yes, but I don't see it anywhere in reality matching up with Breloom and Spore =/

Heracross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 100HP / 252Atk / 156Spd
    Adamant nature(+Atk, -SpAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn
    - Facade / Stone Edge
    - Pursuit

like WHOA!!!
    with SD passes, this thing juggernauts everything
    Gliscor/Weezing both get killed by Facade
    and that, young lad, means gg
    UnStabbed Facade just to kill Gliscor and Weezing, hell no
    It's like, using Rock Slide to hit Flying Types with 10 less power.
    Keep it if you want, but in all reality, you should consider Stone Edge.
    Oh, and more HP since Speed's not going to save its life in any way, shape or form.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Seene Grace
    EVs: 240HP / 96Def / 36SpDef / 136Spd
    - Wish
    - U-Turn
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Body Slam

Jirachi's always been very cool,
    Wonderful Wisher, MOAR PARAHAX0RZ!
    Very cool.
    Zen Headbutt stays.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 162HP / 112Def / 224SpD
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Whirlwind / Crunch
    - Return

LOLWUT? YOUR ENTIRE TEAM IS POISONED?!
    Yes, (P)hazes to rack up poison, beats Heatran, beats Forretress and STAB Return hurtzzz
    I would say, Eww Sleep Talk, but uh, I dunno anymore.
    This team is like, 6 levels of weird o.O
    All I can say is don't let Gliscor die or else Scarfed Heracross will have a parade with nonstop Close Combat.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    umm this might be just me
    but shouldn't heracross have jolly as its nature or be holding choice scarf
    so that it can outrun more pokemon/treats
    giving it a better ability to sweep xD

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    yeah ifheracross gets OHKO'ed by somone who outspeeds him quipped with fire , flying move it wiill put your work in the trash i say agilty over swords dance , just predicted and try to get on a WoW

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    The only way to use CB Heracross is through The Art of the Predictive Eye. It's far too slow to rely on Speed, even with a Jolly Nature.

If someone is going to use Heracross for Speed, let them run Adamant w/Choice Scarf.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i don't know why people say that. regardless, being able to pass swords dance gives your team a whole lot diversity and allows heracross to OHKO-2HKO what it usually wouldn't. it doesn't matter if it has CB. CB just allows it to not completely depend on getting an attack boost if gliscor can't make its way into battle.

how exactly does snorlax beat heatran? heatran just continually uses Earth Power while snorlax does pitiful NVE hits to it. it would be able to take heatran out if stealth rock was out rather toxic spikes, but unfortunately, you seem confident in toxic spikes. you completely rely on starmie to take heatran out in that case.

the biggest issue that i see with this team is that it is much too physical based. once starmie is out of the picture, your team would really have an issue with skarmory. you'd have to depend on parahax from jirachi to prevent it from stalling a lot of damage out of your team.

Years
    i don't know why people say that. regardless, being able to pass swords dance gives your team a whole lot diversity and allows heracross to OHKO-2HKO what it usually wouldn't. it doesn't matter if it has CB. CB just allows it to not completely depend on getting an attack boost if gliscor can't make its way into battle.

It can work, but you risk losing the boost to a switch

how exactly does snorlax beat heatran? heatran just continually uses Earth Power while snorlax does pitiful NVE hits to it. it would be able to take heatran out if stealth rock was out rather toxic spikes, but unfortunately, you seem confident in toxic spikes. you completely rely on starmie to take heatran out in that case.

the biggest issue that i see with this team is that it is much too physical based. once starmie is out of the picture, your team would really have an issue with skarmory. you'd have to depend on parahax from jirachi to prevent it from stalling a lot of damage out of your team.

This team needs a another Special/Mixed Sweeper. Cant think who to remove... Both of the phys walls are sort of involved in its strategy.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Samson, people say that because...well, example:

You use Ambipom (<3) to pass nasty plot to your Specs Pory Z, and you outpredict your opponent and OHKO their switch-in with thunderbolt. Then Swampert comes in and you lose your boost.

While on some occasions it could be okay, it generally gives your opponent a set-up turn or let a powerful attacker destroy your switch-in.

Oh, don't forget HP Fire Magnezone which destroys Forry...though those are too rare to really mention anyways.

A bit of a Vire Weakness (well, the ones that carry a fire move anyways), but not so bad.

And you should copyright the saying "this thing juggernauts everything." It made me lol so hard lol

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
    Using my Anti-Image Quote Machine 8)
    This team is like, 6 levels of weird o.O
    All I can say is don't let Gliscor die or else Scarfed Heracross will have a parade with nonstop Close Combat.

Thank you?

umm this might be just me
    but shouldn't heracross have jolly as its nature or be holding choice scarf
    so that it can outrun more pokemon/treats
    giving it a better ability to sweep xD

Scarf ties with Focus Sash at being one of the worst idems ever indroduced in D/P.

yeah ifheracross gets OHKO'ed by somone who outspeeds him quipped with fire , flying move it wiill put your work in the trash i say agilty over swords dance , just predicted and try to get on a WoW

*See last response*

Passing to Choice Sets doesn't really work.

Of course, but it does have it's merits.

After an SD, CB Megahorn even has a chance to 2HKO Dusknoir, so I'm not worried, and what ghosts can get past Lax?

^Everything here is true =)

Stall it out of Fire Blast PP with ReSTalk and maybe (P)haze it out. Without Explosion or Metal Sound, it cannot beat Lax.

I just may consider Thunder>Body Slam then on Jirachi.

This team needs a another Special/Mixed Sweeper. Cant think who to remove... Both of the phys walls are sort of involved in its strategy.

Why? Heracross beats every single physical wall in existance.

@ Anti: I'm only weak to Flamethower carrying Vires and how many people do have one? Though for the stanard MixVire, I EVed Foretress to survive 3 LO boosted Thunderbolts with Light Screen, while I 2HKO with EQ. And between LO recoil and Toxic Spikes, he won't be along very much. So meh.

Back