• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a sunny day here. How about there?

Years
  • Hello, forum-fellows!

My name is MoonCrow, but you can call me MC for short. I'm 21 years old and live in Portugal. My interest on Pokémon is purelly linked to the writing, because I'm a fic writer and not a metagamer. I played Pokémon for several years, but I think that's more interesting to write down your own adventures than to follow some written paths along with your poképartners in the game.

I'm currently working on a drama/mystery/suspense story, but in portuguese. I hope I can translate it and post here for you guys to read. I look forward to read your stories too!

Oh, and btw... Sorry for the bad english :P.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your name reminds me of a Murkrow...is that by any chance your favorite Pokemon maybe?

I'm glad you are here, MoonCrow! I'm Meganium, and I hereby welcome you to the PokeCommunity. I'm also a writer as well, but a RP writer. I've done some fanfics in the past but my mind is set on "acting" xD But it's also a good thing that you're planning to post your work here in the community! You can do so in the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums. Honestly, mystery novels fascinate me, so I hope you can give us a "preview" someday? :3

There's a ton for you to do here. :D Besides fanfiction writing, you can also talk about Pokemon, or anything that sparks your interest. :D There's also a wide variety of tools & programs for you to take advantage of as well, like the Adoption Center for example. It's a great way to make your very first friend. :D

Anyways, great to see ya here and I hope you have a faaabulous time here. btw, your English is fine. No te preocupes. :3 PM me if you need help with the forums & stuff. :D See ya!

Years
  • Hey there!

Nope, my name wasn't chosen based on my favorite pokémon. If I did that it would be something like Axe, El Gore and I think nobody would want to talk with me hahaha

You'll surely get some preview by next week!

"No te preocupes" is spanish. In portuguese we say "Não te preocupes". You have to practice that one, man =P.

See ya!

Back